Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
Have you tried connecting to a server with Dolphin?
On it's own it doesn't work, just says error with a Port of some kind, i think it might be possible with some sort of modding but i really have not tried.

Thanks for the responses guys they have been very helpful.

I did a few hours farming Meseta and Materials this afternoon on my Green Ranger, found some interesting Weapons that i'll try to screenshot and share tomorrow at some point, i found this Katana thing (Yellow) and also a King Laser (which is also Yellow).

Also found a nice amount of Materials aka Def/EVP/Mind which will be spammed on my Force (All Luck and Power goes to my RNG as i read that Forces don't benefit from Crit and Luck doesn't improve items dropping apparently) and i also got another TP/Generate which i was quite happy with.

The most frustrating thing about Green i've found is that on Hard, i came across a load of Rare mobs, but in the few hours i've spent in Very Hard Forest/Caves and now i got to Mines after killing the Worm thing today, i've not found one. NOT ONE! lol.

And i found a Justy Rifle today, which was slightly better than the Rare one i had equipped already in my initial post.

One last thing before i head off tho, these items that are Traded via a quest/shop? Are they only Online? What i mean is, is this guy who takes Yellow items for other stuff an actual Vendor who only appears Online? Or is it an "Online" quest? Because i have PSO 1&2 Plus which i read i can apparently play the Online quests on already?

Fox