Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    More like never paid attention to it. I knew Hr was considered to be in a different class, but I never expected a class to be kept at a lower level, that's unheard of in any RPG that I've ever played.
    Iirc. Maplestory had classes with different level caps since like early 2000's? But I can't think of any other games that do that off the top of my head.

Did hero need a buff? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Did hero need a buff? I think not.
    Would it honestly make a difference? It's more a question of consistance. Plus, if someone wants to lock a quest for Lv85, how will that work for Hr?

Would it honestly make a difference? It's more a question of consistance. Plus, if someone wants to lock a quest for Lv85, how will that work for Hr?
    The same way hero can bypass sub class requirememts.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    no one ever puts 2 and 2 together

Do you even powercreep? Would you play the game if bosses actually died in a single hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Not the same thing. You're talking about SEGA restricting revenge EQ to people at a certain level for main class and subclass. I doubt they will change it for Lv85 and even if they did, they could still add the exception for Hr. That being said, I'm talking about making a quest from the counter with a level restriction yourself. This only looks at your main class as far as I'm aware and putting it at Lv85 would lock Hr out. On the other hand, maybe it's a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Do you even powercreep? Would you play the game if bosses actually died in a single hit?
    Dude, Hr is a class above I'll give you that, but you would level it up to 100 right now and it wouldn't change much to that point. What makes this class overpowered is the shit ton of multipliers in it's tree, Hero Boost being one of the worst culprit. With 94 SP, this is what my tree looks like and I'm guessing it's close to everyone else's since almost everthing left are the garbage affixes: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...qBeBqorF00000f

What makes this class overpowered is the shit ton of multipliers in it's tree, Hero Boost being one of the worst culprit.
    aha

Go ahead and combine all the Hero multipliers that can be active at the same time for a PA and compare them with multipliers of a Meta Class combos, BOTH Main and subclasses.

Hero Multipliers are normal. What isn't normal is the versatility, range, AoE. Heros Basically have a Stage 1 Maron accessible at all time with Aura blast they just need to hold down a button for 6 seconds. The only conditional damage multiplier requires you not getting hit or not receiving a certain amount of damage while every other Class needs to JA consecutively or hit from the right angle or match elements or stand still at a certain range while attacking Weakpoints. You get the gist.

Not the same thing.
    Theyll just add an expection or something, it would be a huge fail if they didnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    aha

Go ahead and combine all the Hero multipliers that can be active at the same time for a PA and compare them with multipliers of a Meta Class combos, BOTH Main and subclasses.

Hero Multipliers are normal. What isn't normal is the versatility, range, AoE. Heros Basically have a Stage 1 Maron accessible at all time with Aura blast they just need to hold down a button for 6 seconds. The only conditional damage multiplier requires you not getting hit or not receiving a certain amount of damage while every other Class needs to JA consecutively or hit from the right angle or match elements or stand still at a certain range while attacking Weakpoints. You get the gist.
    Sure Aura High Charge is useful, but you left out the 300% boost from using Hr weapons and the fact the you also can have JA boost by using different PA/Te as well as weak point boost.