Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default 19º PSO2 STATION! (Sega Fest 2018 )

Date: April 15 , 2018
    Time: 14:30 ~16:30? JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...15T1430&p1=248

Important Topics
    1. Information about the May Updates.
    2. Information on new merchandising.
    3. Aoi Yūki (CV: Klaris Klaes) will appear as a special guest.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Apr 10, 2018 at 02:33 AM.

Well since they moved Wand PA and new compound Techs to a later date I don't expect this Livestream to be too interesting.
    Edit: Well I guess seeing the new skills will be a little interesting.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 10, 2018 at 04:23 AM.

hope new skill will be discuss

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, new skill is for all classes, right?
    I wonder what class skill Gu will get next '-')
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

INFORMATION ON NEW SKILL REEEEE

MY AFFIXES DEPEND ON IT

Here's what I'd like to see. I know they only said they're gonna add new skills but I'm gonna throw in some buffs and reworks that need to happen anyway.

Hu:
    Just cut the SP on some Skills

Fi:
    A skill that inflicts a status ailment that doesn't harm the enemy and works on all bosses.

Ra/Gu:
    I dunno.

Fo:
    Photon Flare SP cut.
    Reduce Burn/Freeze/Shock boost to 1SP
    Ice Ignition Rework.

Te:
    Techtor Counter (similar to Hero counter) massively amplifies the damage of the Tech Explosion.
    A skill that prevents flinching if the damage is below a certain percentage of your Max HP
    A skill that makes it easier to keep the Party buffed up in huge arenas (Pet sympathy for Player character?),
    Te Mag boosting T-ATK by the amount of S-ATK and vice versa (Similar to Hero Mag).
    Reduce Mirage/Panic/Poison boost to 1SP
    Poison ignition rework.
    Wand Gear rework (what is even the point if Wand Lovers has it maxes out anyway).
    Reverser Field Buff

Br:
    A Skill that makes Dex useful for Crits

Bo:
    Crit Field Strike - increases Crit Damage of all players buffed by Crit Field.

Su:
    I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Here's what I'd like to see. I know they only said they're gonna add new skills but I'm gonna throw in some buffs and reworks that need to happen anyway.

Hu:

Fi:
    A skill that inflicts a status ailment that doesn't harm the enemy and works on all bosses.

Ra/Gu:
    I dunno.

Fo:
    Photon Flare SP cut.
    Ice Ignition Rework.

Te:
    Techtor Counter (similar to Hero counter) massively amplifies the damage of the Tech Explosion.
    A skill that prevents flinching if the damage is below a certain percentage of your Max HP
    A skill that makes it easier to keep the Party buffed up in huge arenas (Pet sympathy for Player character?),
    Te Mag boosting T-ATK by the amount of S-ATK and vice versa (Similar to Hero Mag).
    Poison ignition rework.
    Wand Gear rework (what is even the point if Wand Lovers has it maxes out anyway).
    Reverser Field Buff

Br:

Bo:

Su:
    I dunno.
    Personally, I think they should cut to the chase and make any skill either 1 or 5 points, they seem to be going that direction anyway. Let's face it, Lv100 will be the final cap in this game, so unless we get extra SP, 114 will be the total. Might as well lower the requirement of every 10 point skills to 5, allowing you to get more bang for your buck. Considering that most of the skills for Hr are 1 or 5 points, this would give other classes a similar advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Hu:

Fi:

Ra/Gu:
    I dunno.

Fo:
    Photon Flare SP cut.
    Ice Ignition Rework.

Te:
    Poison ignition rework.
    Reverser Field Buff

Br:

Bo:

Su:
    I dunno.
    I like how you gave Hunter with one of the worst single target DPS nothing and then Fighter with one of the best single target DPS a skill that applies an even huger modifier to their DPS. Sega/10 balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    I like how you gave Hunter with one of the worst single target DPS nothing and then Fighter with one of the best single target DPS a skill that applies an even huger modifier to their DPS. Sega/10 balancing.
    Use Partizan then.
    Hu is very well capable of obliterating a single Target. And the crown of "worst single target Damage" still goes to the Wand.