Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    So what's the point of braver conversion for someone who doesn't use katana nor criticals hits?
    There are three potential uses:

1) Finally reaching 100% crit with the help of a crit ring, a well-timed release, and an extra 5 SP in one of your classes (which you'll get from leveling). That allows an Atra Bow to benefit from the S2 and S3 that increase critical damage by 3% and 4%, respectively. That way, you could have a bow with +11% damage from S-class abilities alone during Rapid Fire and gear release.

Note that the official site has a text saying "It is effective when you want to keep the gear effect, such as after annihilating Enemy!" (if google translate isn't messing it up) for this ability, which implies the released gear isn't consumed while using a bow. Once released, it's 100% crit until you die, switch to a non-braver weapon, switch to a katana and let it deplete for 12s...

2) Extra passive PP regen when switching to an Orbit katana, thanks to Katana Gear Boost. If you released gear previously, you can switch to your Orbit katana anytime you have nothing to shoot at, and benefit from the +50% PP regen of Katana Gear Boost applying multiplicatively over Orbit's +200% PP regen (5 PP/s -> 15 PP/s -> 22.5 PP/s for normal -> Orbit -> Orbit+gear).

3) If the PP increase rate of Katana Gear Boost also works with a bow, then bow-dedicated users get a massive PP boost. Katana Gear Boost increases PP recovery both passive regen and PP from normal attacks. With gear released, a fully charged normal bow shot during Rapid Fire would increase from 75.6 PP (assuming all three arrows connect) to 102.6 PP. On top of a passive +50% PP regen (5 PP/s -> 7.5 PP/s).

D-D-D-DENGEKI INFORMATION !!!

Aratron and Och will be making an appearance in the Enga cutscene.
    The names of the new Hunter Theme outfits are Rehajaw Wall (male) and Ranger Vent (female).
    The new Verun weapons are all part of one Weapon Camo named Verund Angriff. Weapon categories are Sword, Partizan and Rod.
    New CAST part series are Havik Series (Male CAST) and Firin Series (Female CAST).
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

High Level Class boost seems to increase Power by 1~5%
    Rod Short Charge turns charge time to 40% of it's original value!

Oh the cool looking demon name is Flame Diamos. Surprised it isn't Sakkara Demon or Lord of Terror : Diablo (even tho the latter has no wings
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I assume it's main-class only?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Rod Short Charge turns charge time to 40% of it's original value!
    1-5%!? 40%!? huge

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I assume it's main-class only?
    I think all of the new skills are main class only. Which means only sub-classes will benefit from the 5 new SP.
    Hero won't get a high level class boost apparently.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I think all of the new skills are main class only. Which means only sub-classes will benefit from the 5 new SP.
    Hero won't get a high level class boost apparently.
    Ah, I thought the info (if High Level Class Bonus is main class only or not is listed on the Dengeki pdf) .....
    Well, I guess we'll just have to wait .... soon XD
    Hmm ... Lv5 FlashTech isn't bad, I guess, if it's indeed main-class only (for pure sub purpose)

Thanks XD
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah, I thought the info (if High Level Class Bonus is main class only or not is listed on the Dengeki pdf) .....
    Well, I guess we'll just have to wait .... soon XD
    Hmm ... Lv5 FlashTech isn't bad, I guess, if it's indeed main-class only (for pure sub purpose)

Thanks XD
    Well I went through the text again and it only specifically mentions the level 85 skills as being main class only. So perhaps we are looking at a all class skill here Guess we'll find out on Wednesday.

Edit:
    Limit Break insurance disadvantage increases Cooldown duration by 20s on first time its being used, 35s on the second time and 46s on the third time. It resets only once the quest ends, a successful Limit break won't fix it.

S-Roll Arts range will be roughly increased to the range of Shift Period.

Jutis Weapon Series will only support S1 and S2. Lumiere Weapon series (14*) only support S1, S2 and S3.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; May 7, 2018 at 08:56 PM.

Oh well guess the limit break insurance is going to have 0 use, those cd increases are way too insane