Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I personally think the Insurance Skill is fine. A Skilled player won't die anyway
    what?

no

do you know how obnoxious enemy attacks can get when you're soloing without IW/AM/MH to carry your LB? FiHu have JG frames on TD normals and certain PAs, super generous iframes for knux weaves and certain PAs and everything that is dc0 and acro effect on top of wind parry.

It's less about being skilled and more about abusing survival skills, JG, and iframes which FiHu has plenty of but FiBr and FiBo don't have anywhere near the same luxury. I can play out of my mind and clearly outpace the people around me until I get clipped by a hitbox that doesn't match the enemy's physical model due to the excessive amount of hate I can generate.

And then you're telling me that the the increases on LBI are just fine when literally only FiHu can shrug off the penalties and Fi/X cannot?

homie please tell me you're not being real with me rn because that penalty is absolute bollocks. ESPECIALLY if IW takes priority over LBI because it'll be yet another case of "FiHu wins again!" and "PSTeam literally cannot stop gobbling FiHu cock"
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 9, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

I just paid my Fi excube SP few days ago and today they reducing amount of excubes required for each COs, i feel cheated.

FI/HU will always win with the current skill setup, no way around it. the only ppl i know picking up LBI are bad FI/HUs or in your case hybrid classes like FI/BR

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    what?

no

do you know how obnoxious enemy attacks can get when you're soloing without IW/AM/MH to carry your LB?
    Yes and I also seen skilled players that just do not get hit in solo content ever. If you think the penalty is bollocks then don't level it up. Judging by the recent Dengeki article that's exactly what Sega wants you to do if you disagree with the disadvantages.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    And then you're telling me that the the increases on LBI are just fine when literally only FiHu can shrug off the penalties and Fi/X cannot?
    I thought we established that sega doesn't care about non-meta builds since killing weapon extension and introducing main class weapon bonus titles. Maybe Yasha-NT made you think otherwise but yeah Sega won't release a all class weapon nowadays without a serious flaw Yasha-NT's flaw capitalizes on the lack of survivability.

Hello there, would anyone co-confirm that the High Level Class bonus also works even when learned for subclass?
    (It doesn't say the "main-class only" restriction, but it does specify the class that learns it so I had to check it out.)

I've tested over here and the numbers do check out, but I need to at least confirm with a few other players to finally hit the nail.

Thanks in advance.

Nice choice for the campaign this week!

And now it's time for that sweet, sweet storage.

Edit: the new Enchanted Forest 14*s have no s4 slot LUL.
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 9, 2018 at 06:34 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

@Anika
    Should be applicable as sub-class too .... though yea, would like to know more (I did reset and then maximize it, but I forgot how much damage I did without that skill).

And, level grinding for Hu would be extremely painful if I'm not lucky with Bonus Quest keys.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Nope it isn't main class only so it seems Regular classes got a 10% Power boost it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yes and I also seen skilled players that just do not get hit in solo content ever. If you think the penalty is bollocks then don't level it up. Judging by the recent Dengeki article that's exactly what Sega wants you to do if you disagree with the disadvantages.
    solo content doesnt have nearly as much nonsense as non-solo content, which is generally harder to solo anyways.

and even then, a good chunk if not more of good players STILL get clipped and hit by things and just dont end up dying due to crutch skills.

Also the fuck you mean b @ that's what sega wants you to do. they absolutely want you to take that shit and not "think about it" that's why they're gimmies that work with the meta combos to apologize for hero.

its especially a fucking gimmie for FiHu because IW takes priority on it, there is very little reason not to get it other than "i dont want to gamble on RNG not to trigger LBI cooldowns" which is no different than "I dont want to gamble on IW"

they're in the same category.

the penalty is ass. it's not fine. it's not good. it's not even hard. outside of Su and Fo, all the damn skills leave ridiculous amounts to be desired, but they're still basically gimmies because they're 0 SP cost and are designed to work with the classes ps team keeps trying to push.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 9, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Hello there, would anyone co-confirm that the High Level Class bonus also works even when learned for subclass?
    (It doesn't say the "main-class only" restriction, but it does specify the class that learns it so I had to check it out.)

I've tested over here and the numbers do check out, but I need to at least confirm with a few other players to finally hit the nail.

Thanks in advance.
    Tried it out with HU/FI using guilty break against a non-weak point and wrong element enemy.
    Before putting 5 points into the FI high level class bonus (subclass), did around 29k-ish, and after putting the 5 points, did around 31k-ish, so the high level class bonus in a subclass does stack with the main class.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom