Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

RIP PUGs. i got about 67-70k dps with bo/fi in this n still need 12 minutes to clear it. only get 2 runs. i don't see any heroes, but hunter ..

i love he is back at scheduled, miss him because i have 0 cubes because last week boost.

he is the best battle in PSO2 for me tho.

seems need to upgrade equipment to kill him, but no cubes or money now.

i run with expert checked. it had no effect.lel
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Forgot to turn on Expert match and it took us 16m for a single run, second even failed. Never again.
    At least the AIS phase went smoothly.
    Expert schmexpert, I had the setting on and we only managed to do 2/4 runs. Mind you, no WB in sight for both rounds.
    God, those breakable just wouldn't break fast enough, that's including the kneecaps
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 9, 2018 at 09:54 AM.

That was awesome to get the old maggy feel back (bugs included lol). Seems I got lucky getting 3/4 runs. Had 2 runs with a ranger so I guess this is why. DB Loser is really neat for this eq...just don't miss your dodge when he does his floating oko blast! x)
    To not see any Hr was very refreshing too =p
    Last edited by Masu; May 9, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

we have a new level cap and im sure play this as hunter is gonna be a burden for the entire MPA , another reason of why i say being a hunter is a hell U_U

and the worst part is i need to play that class with 2 characters :S

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Expert schmexpert, I had the setting on and we only managed to do 2/4 runs. Mind you, no WB in sight for both rounds.
    God, those breakable just wouldn't break fast enough, that's including the kneecaps
    Yeah my second EQ with Maggy was a 3/4. Exactly 10min per run on average. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that people perform badly because it's been a while and people are rusty/new to it and deal with it for the first time.

Glory to all HU's.
    Gonna suck lving for RA again

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah my second EQ with Maggy was a 3/4. Exactly 10min per run on average. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that people perform badly because it's been a while and people are rusty/new to it and deal with it for the first time.
    Anyone had WB in your parties? If memory serves me right, back in the days, people fled within 3 minutes if no one had WB.

You know what I liked the most during my runs ? When people used Angel Blast then most of them died and started to fall like damaged planes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    You know what I liked the most during my runs ? When people used Angel Blast then most of them died and started to fall like damaged planes.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone had WB in your parties? If memory serves me right, back in the days, people fled within 3 minutes if no one had WB.
    I remember that. We only had Weak Bullet during the first 2 runs. I guess the Ra ended up in a different MPA on the 3rd Run but we still managed a 10 min run. The announcement of phase 2 started right after the death animation of 3rd Maggy so getting in a 4th run should be doable. Well you also have to factor in that I'm a Te so that probably sped things up too.