Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Ultimate Free Field: Enchanted Forest

Remember November 2017, when people ran laps around UQ Nab slaughtering all wildlife that dares to pose a remote threat for hours on end for a shot at Weilabode and Nemesis-NT weapons? Well, replace all those drops with Demon and Jutis 13*s, prettier scenery, and more Bodes, and you have Enchanted Forest Free Field!

Also Tagbode drops unite! o/
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Super glad i chose to avoid mpas and run this either solo or in parties instead, this way i can take my time to enjoy the scenery and play at my own pace.

Bonus: Attachment 41607

The golems and fire demon things have more health than the average EQ boss, ridiculously obnoxious to fight considering they aren't even a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    The golems and fire demon things have more health than the average EQ boss, ridiculously obnoxious to fight considering they aren't even a threat.
    "Wah the game is too easy"
    "Wah these enemies dont get instagibbed"

"Waaaaaaaaah"
    I'm honestly glad they have more than 10k Hp for a change.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    "Wah the game is too easy"
    "Wah these enemies dont get instagibbed"

"Waaaaaaaaah"
    I'm honestly glad they have more than 10k Hp for a change.
    Maybe if they actually did something, but they're just boring meat sacks, there is nothing challenging about pounding on a Resta Golem for 2mins. They seem to take longer to kill than the boss of the area.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; May 10, 2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Maybe if they actually did something, but they're just boring meat sacks, there is nothing challenging about pounding on a Resta Golem for 2mins. They seem to take longer to kill than the boss of the area.
    To be honest, if you are not being attacked, it means that you probably deal low damage and the boss is not even paying attention to you. I have aggro on me all the time and it can be pretty annoying for a ranger who is trying to charge attacks.

Regarding the Resta Golems, they are there to heal mobs, not killing players. So yes, that's kinda the point.

Got the leg bode on my 2nd run. I guess my luck getting the arm goes to the leg.

I got Kazamo 14* Drop from Forest within 45 mins of playing it.

That's some massive fucking lucklet nonsense right there.

Free Buster is dead again 'cause of that.

Buster Quest was a mistake from the start. They should've just went with the Free Field formula instead of trying to be massively different by trying not to have a new Free Field and put TD Lite which end up failing miserably.
    test