Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

how do i unlock the endless quest , i wanted to play a round and i just couldnt find it

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how do i unlock the endless quest , i wanted to play a round and i just couldnt find it
    Walk to center elevator in quest area. Need lvl 70 too, I think.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    They're from August/September 2017, right at the start of episode 5.
    Guess it's new to me then, good
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Lesser X do stack with normal counterparts. For transferring 1, you need 2 copies at 80%, upgrade to 2 at 70%. Transfer 2 is 70%, upgrade is 50%.

Mutation does not affect upgrade rate.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I burnt out on this already trying to get the C wings on hu

the amount of runs ive done where ill get to 4.5~5m pts with a solid 3~4 mins left, only to get magatsu, loser, or anga+dragons has left me pretty infuriated, at this point id rather my chances getting the 14*s i want from the forest than for the game to give the run I need for the wings

that's not even counting the other stages i'm convinced they threw in just to waste your time, like the caverns one with its horrendous fucking platforming, though maybe that's just a melee problem

anyway don't do what i did and angrily spam it thinking the next run will be better, its just a recipe for disappointment

4.5m solo as katana br is the highest i got for 2 tries. Some of the stage orders are not translated so i lose time and most importantly getting super cucked by 2x anga.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Dude you called shill, that's an insult if I ever seen one. You got off easy BTW, guess I was feeling generous last night.

https://www.patreon.com/PSO2

Bro, as a general rule on this forum, if Kril posts something and someone replies something negative and/or hurtfull, it's normally directed at him.

@Sirius-91 & AIDA

I know you guys aren't using that Patreon money for weekly filet mignon diners, but at the end of the day, if it helps to save some cash for your monthly hosting, then it probably helps into relieving some of that "toxic community" stress.
    i was waiting but you took forever to respond and the other guy wanted topic back on track so i lost interest

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i was waiting but you took forever to respond and the other guy wanted topic back on track so i lost interest
    Ya, I went to sleep, tend to do this every night.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

how about they find a way to stop removing cool content, or letting it fall into irrelevancy.

anyway, it sounds like this quest might help out with the dire unit affixing situation, but only until they do something else to make us leave this and go somewhere else, oh right the next anniversary event starting up soon haha...

these little maps were fun, so im glad they aren't simply gone forever, at the very least anyway...

pso20180606_042554_023.jpg
    got to 14m as braver so far. ponthi got 23m with gufi already. doing stage orders correctly and i think i can get to that 18m title.