Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Lesser X do stack with normal counterparts. For transferring 1, you need 2 copies at 80%, upgrade to 2 at 70%. Transfer 2 is 70%, upgrade is 50%.

Mutation does not affect upgrade rate.
    is that means upgrading lesser 3 to lesser 4 is 30% and lesser 4 to lesser 5 is 10%?. making lesser 5 is kinda like astral / ether then.

i got 7.5M score with 4 player in different class now (got B wings), the party just focus on the stage tax and use DB at anga only ... this is casual run with pub though.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Apparently, once you get these lesser affixes to tier V, you can combine any three (Lesser Power/Shoot/Technique V) with either Lesser Stamina V or Lesser Spirita V to synthesize an EV affix at 50% chance

Lesser affix stats
    Lesser Power Ⅰ ~ Ⅴ S-ATK + 5 · 15 · 25 · 30 · 35
    Lesser Shoot Ⅰ ~ Ⅴ R-ATK + 5 · 15 · 25 · 30 · 35
    Lesser Technique Ⅰ ~ Ⅴ T-ATK + 5 · 15 · 25 · 30 · 35
    Lesser Stamina Ⅰ ~ Ⅴ HP + 15 · 35 · 45 · 55 · 65
    Lesser Spirita Ⅰ ~ Ⅴ PP + 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5

EV Synthesis
    Lesser Power V + Lesser Stamina V = EV Power HP S-ATK +35 & HP +60
    Lesser Power V + Lesser Spirita V = EV Power PP S-ATK +35 & HP +4
    Lesser Shoot V + Lesser Stamina V = EV Shoot HP R-ATK +35 & HP +60
    Lesser Shoot V + Lesser Spirita V = EV Shoot PP R-ATK +35 & HP +4
    Lesser Technique V + Lesser Stamina V = EV Technique HP T-ATK +35 & HP +60
    Lesser Technique V + Lesser Spirita V = EV Technique PP T-ATK +35 & HP +4

Note: Lesser affixes and EV affixes occupy the same 'slot' so you can't have both

Source:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/ark_raied13/...s/9621641.html
    https://twitter.com/syou_pso2/status...93185026535424

pso20180606_155338_000.jpg
    got to castle area this time, looks like finishing this area is enough for the solo 18m title.

edit: also worth nothing that lower difficulties give less points for mobs and orders, so those titles are easiest done on XH.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jun 6, 2018 at 07:03 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    is that means upgrading lesser 3 to lesser 4 is 30% and lesser 4 to lesser 5 is 10%?. making lesser 5 is kinda like astral / ether then.

i got 7.5M score with 4 player in different class now (got B wings), the party just focus on the stage tax and use DB at anga only ... this is casual run with pub though.
    making lesser 5 is making the Catalyst. EV Power/Shoot/Tech HP/PP (+35 atk, +60HP or +4PP) is the Astral Soul out of this; 50% success rate when you have 1 Lesser Power/Shoot/Tech V and one Lesser Stamina/Spirita V

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post

lesser 4 to 5 is 20% on simulator. basically EV is next gen scam which is combined of returner + astral (except it has decent drops). unless you have like 500m spare and login daily to scalp 20 pieces each day for a month or 2 to get it in 6s units. im gonna stick w lesser 3 for my next 7s :d
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Jun 6, 2018 at 10:03 PM.

Endless Quests feels like another form of RNG that sega created :<

Yeah... My dps is quiet bad since I cannot get past 2.1mill pts. I going need to get use to using the sword to deal with mobs instead of tmg and better deal with pp regen.

Side note: Got 8 slots with Lesser Power, Tech, Stamina and Ex Soul. Wow.

Constantly failing runs on 12 at 4.7m points with hu/fi now

I always get to dio/diabo after killing phase 1 anga with sword/parti then ripping through phase 2 and matoi+mobs with elder

I don't even understand what I'm doing wrong anymore or where to improve, all I need is 3 minutes+ on 12 but I can never seem to achieve that
    I'm breaking 4300 satk with an atra sword and 4100 on my partizan and it still just isn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Constantly failing runs on 12 at 4.7m points with hu/fi now

I always get to dio/diabo after killing phase 1 anga with sword/parti then ripping through phase 2 and matoi+mobs with elder

I don't even understand what I'm doing wrong anymore or where to improve, all I need is 3 minutes+ on 12 but I can never seem to achieve that
    I'm breaking 4300 satk with an atra sword and 4100 on my partizan and it still just isn't enough
    hufi dps isn't the greatest, but this tells me you might be doing some less than optimal strats (or getting unlucky with stages). are you making sure to complete stage orders as best you can? they give a lot of time back.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    hufi dps isn't the greatest, but this tells me you might be doing some less than optimal strats (or getting unlucky with stages). are you making sure to complete stage orders as best you can? they give a lot of time back.
    Yeah, I was getting screwed over on back-attack stage orders and loser popping up in most of my runs

But I just did it, barely (with time ticking on diabo). But I did it. FINALLY