Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Original post updated.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

predictable charts! still i'm not a fan of how gufi going viral as new meta. they are now out dmg shit tons of class with that srollart alone without even doing chain. SEGEY must be happy with this.

Those updates, nothingnew.png but maybe (lolno) sega will realize how overbuffed those classes are and how shitty are others. It should make them feel stupid to look at player polls that state that %classname% is fine and then see that (almost) no one used it in endless solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    they said a long time ago that the units would upgrade straight to the end of the evleda upgrade line when that happens, but yeah I imagined that plan also involved them adding the other two kingdoms to buster quests, like how the schvelle weapons were added when verun was. but I guess they've been scared so stiff by player reception that they have outright abandoned anything that involved buster quests
    With the obvious exception of those schvelle rocks needed for Lumiere. Because other wise... that's 660 Cleasis for it?

The-Importer>
    the part you're quoting is not talking about the Lumiere upgrade, it's talking about the Austere NT not requiring stones to exchange.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The-Importer>
    the part you're quoting is not talking about the Lumiere upgrade, it's talking about the Austere NT not requiring stones to exchange.
    I hope so, I've been talking about Austere since the beginning, I don't know anything about Lumiere weapons.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The part Milranduil was asking about is if they said Lumiere was getting an update or an upgrade. To which you answered speaking about the Austere NT.

(and btw they specifically said it would be an upgrade)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

tbh since Austere OT is gonna be upgradeable to Austere NT im almost tempted to just get the OT weapons and upgrade them that way.

I have a 8s invade NT Sword from XQ but I wanna have all 3 weapons for my Hero Character and im too lazy to farm XQ.

I want to be hyped for the Austere conversion as I have a few of them along with tons of materials for another 3 weapons, but chances are it will be same crap as Slave/Nemesis needing NT fodders which were drops only. Here is hoping the RNG for that conversion will at least be bearable :/

if i understand the conversion correctly , i have my old invade DB if i turn it into austere(its not gonna have the grind i know) and also get another copy just for elemental grind .

when i turn it into NT it should have the grind cap in +35 just like the seiga weapons even if the OT weapons wasnt ever grinded