Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm actually excited for it. Looking forward for the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Nope.

FF XIV 1.0 was a commercial flop and a disaster on all fronts - gameplay, mechanics, software optimization, common sense, etc. On the other hand PSO2 started pretty strong and only got more popular and successful in time.

Western fans love to hate on ep 4 (for dumb reasons IMHO but that's not the topic here) but that was the peak of the game's popularity, and even now, much maligned as ep 5 is, it's still more popular than eps 1-3 were.
    Games have total overhaul patches even when they're popular and technically work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    I'll just be posting this here. https://30th-anniversary-phantasystar.sega.jp/
    into the trash, we already have ES, we dont need a full blown mobile mmorpg
    Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    You guys expect too much, this is SEGA we're talking about.
    no but this game has 4yrs left on its lifespan, at the very least they could have hinted at working on the next big MMO but i dont expect that until at least 2020 for a teaser of sorts

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'm actually excited for it. Looking forward for the launch.
    excited for a mobile game? ho boi

well looks like Ep5 is spilling into 2019 100% for sure this time followed by a "new race boss" which i can still only hope beasts or a new race all together gets added into Ep6 but i cant be hopeful as much. Good to hear theyre still working on improving classes and gameplay but we just have to see how they go about it. and no huge event next month because the stadium they usually do it in us under renovations

I'm pretty sure "new race boss" is a mistranslation of 新レイドボス "new raid boss".
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 20, 2018 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    they have atlus now, at least they are working on true rpgs.
    That's a stretch.

Post moved to appropriat thread
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jul 20, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

I would be happy if the 30th anniversary iOS game was just pso1 or blueburst ! Haha I think that’s the only thing that would make me excited.(yes I know that won’t happen but still sounds nice). Honestly it’s getting super boring only having 1 LQ to run now and then , for items not even really worth the time. The first 14* gen weapons are still more fun and attractive and stronger than almost any newer ones. Also 99% of all content is pointless. Like right now farming a LQ for some daggers I’ll never use , but there’s nothing else to do....
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 20, 2018 at 06:44 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Hopefully with graphics like Star Ocean Anamnesis or better

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    I would be happy if the 30th anniversary iOS game was just pso1 or blueburst ! Haha I think that’s the only thing that would make me excited.(yes I know that won’t happen but still sounds nice). Honestly it’s getting super boring only having 1 LQ to run now and then , for items not even really worth the time. The first 14* gen weapons are still more fun and attractive and stronger than almost any newer ones. Also 99% of all content is pointless. Like right now farming a LQ for some daggers I’ll never use , but there’s nothing else to do....
    Yeah I hope people will start running the forest again after LQ are over. Literally everything I need to drop is in that quest, not LQ.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah I hope people will start running the forest again after LQ are over. Literally everything I need to drop is in that quest, not LQ.
    Yep exactly. Better drops in EF but no ones playing it. These new 14* are ugly and a joke and I’m not big into the Weapons that require SAs to be better. I like the more old school ones, like just affixing big attack haha. How about making Free fields and Ultimate quests a thing again. Honestly the most fun I’ve had in this game in years is just recently when they added EF and added a bunch of useful drops. It is so nice being able to just jump into a game and start farming away. Also I think conquer crests were a mistake. I see everyone in the game running around with EPDs and Atasukis. So even playing just casually you can have all the best weapons in the game just handed to you from zeig. Hell, I’ve even seen people with non affixed units and +10/30 epds and 14*s running around they don’t even know how to play the game.. it has gotten bad , real bad. One thing about pso1 that made it so legend is it was rare to see someone with a psycho wand or sealed J etc . But it made the game 100x more exciting because it made you want to play the game until you got one, even if never do. Btw I still love pso2, but mainly cause I’m just a pso fan, and it’s whats relevant right now, but it’s by far my least favorite out of pso1, psu, and psp2 infinity.
    Susi
    Ship 2