Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Really fun EQ, it's nice to see something different! The first part is a really good surprise! Sure part 2 & 3 could be more challenging, but it's ok.
    And a free field in this cavern could be great
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Anyone got RIP music for the tank phase?
    test

So I finally got around to running this EQ. It's...inoffensive. There were a number of things I didn't like.

The EQ itself seems to have pacing issues. The tank phase is 10 minutes, the Dark Blast phase is 5 minutes and then we finally come face to face with the boss for...an entire minute. The transitions between phases are kind of lacking for me as well. When you transition from Dark Blast to being back on foot, it ends so quickly that my initial reaction was, "wait, that's it?". It would feel less weird if the tank segment duration was cut in half and the actual boss fight was extended. It's also annoying that there is really nothing you can do to significantly speed up the tank segment through proper mobbing and DPS since it seems it will take the same amount of time regardless.

Dark Blast segment is...I really don't like using Dark Blast in general - I'd rather be playing my actual character/class. That's how I feel on that. lol

As everyone has said, it's really easy, almost nothing threatening the entire time. It's PSO2 - it's easy, I know, but it doesn't help me get invested in the actual EQ if it's so braindead.

The rematch/trigger might be more interesting if it's an extended version of the last phase or the last two phases. If it's just the Dark Blast segment similar to YMT Rematch, that will be so disappointing. Have they said anything about that?

The 14*s actually seem pretty cool, though. The rifle in particular has me interested BUT I'm really not up these days for rolling the dice with no guarantee of drops, so I'm not too invested in it.

Overall it's been an okay EQ for me, but the most enjoyable phase of it is the end. The drops have been weak sauce so far, and phase 2 sucks major dong. I'm gonna keep doing it until I get that beautiful Gunslash and a Phobos set. Those are the real highlights of the EQ for me.

i finally had a chance to play the EQ , its easy not a challenge the tank phase was beautiful i hope we have a free field in those caves and if that happens i hope the music does not result boring like the volcanic caves .

now lets get to the bad points which is the aprentice it self is really easy , i mean more than yamato , also i expected the battle to be similar to him . it dissapoint me the fact that aprentice is locked in the border of the map , i wanted to get close to her like a suicide soldier and use the burst on the core .

and for finish her music was so anticlimatic i expected her theme be i dont know more ''terrorific'' (i had that standard from TD4)

I like the tank part (nice way to complete darker CO), not a big fan of the air battle since I'm not a big SHMUP fan and the final part was waaaay too easy.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I dont think the final part is meant to be hard,its basically someone you hate hanging off a cliff and you slowly stepping on their fingers til they fall off.
    But they blow up instead.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I liked the tank segment; even if it's got a static minimal completion time, though I'd probably have to file this fight under the EQs I wouldn't want to stay up late for; which are mostly all just repeatable EQs or ones with rematches/phase 2 fights.

The aerial fight segment is kinda held back by the loser blast imo; loser blast in general lacks the weight or feedback most of the combat in this game has, it just kinda feels hollow I suppose.

The final part has a nice "time to finish them off" feel, but it does feel a bit tacked on

People dislike the Dark Blast part a lot, huh.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Takes to long for my taste, and cubes drops arent any better than Dragon or Loser. I will skip doing this EQ.