Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Funny how current gear situation calls for EP3 rollback in terms of gear accessibility.
    Well part of that is collection files not being permanent.

It would also be nice if they gave us other worthwhile stuff to do with all the old rocks. I like doing AQs, but I also like making meseta...

Whatever happened to Sega's plan of making the Seasonal EQ drop exclusive weapons tradeable? I'd love to have that bow from Driving rain but EQ drop luck is a joke for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Also I'm amused that you'd suggest to go after Lumi TDs as opposed to App TDs as they're gated by RNG as well.
    This LQ has less than a week on it, if you get them cool use them if you dont, farm Enchanted Forest and hope you get them. Reguardless they outpower App TD's and only furthers the dmg diff later on

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    as a dedicated Te who understands best just how hopelessly dependent Techers are on Lavis just to catch up to the current meta, I would like to strongly disagree.

Then again, it's raining Conqueror's Crest nowadays, so what am I even complaining about.
    agree to disagree, you got my response from your last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's just the sign of a game that isn't fun to play.
    imagine all your characters are geared right now, no need to upgrade anything etc are you still playing this game outside sitting in lobby? helping friends/team mates? not even playing at all? the motivation or interest is gone. no need to play really

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Whatever happened to Sega's plan of making the Seasonal EQ drop exclusive weapons tradeable? I'd love to have that bow from Driving rain but EQ drop luck is a joke for me.
    forced to wait until Xmas to get any of the Seasonal 14*'s unless they keep getting including in Beach Wars, Halloween and ya naturally Xmas

This scratch lineup is actually pretty good to me. Gonna save up some money for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    imagine all your characters are geared right now, no need to upgrade anything etc are you still playing this game outside sitting in lobby? helping friends/team mates? not even playing at all? the motivation or interest is gone. no need to play really
    This will be a heaven then. the time i spend for gearing now can be used to play other pso2 content and searching & savings meseta. there are many tickets that i don't have, only male charcters have much fashion tickets because female fashion tickets are generally expensive. i now can play the story of pso2 because i never doing it ever since i play pso2jp in late episode 2 because of my time goes to grinding. making both all characters and all class to lvl 85 and all become the top of dps is veryy tiring and need so much time, i already sacrified my real life for that. i want to play all the pso2 content, not just phantasy grinding online2. if you just play for grinding, then yes no motivation to play then.
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Aug 4, 2018 at 06:53 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Speak for your self. If I was "fully geared" I'd be trying to S-rank solo Endless, speed run TAs, trying goofy "meme" builds, and running around blowing up EQs to carry pugs and feel big. Yes I'd get bored, burned out, and stop after a while, but that happens even when there ARE goals to go for. It's almost like doing the same content over and over for hours can get boring. My motivation to play the game is to have fun and try new or different things. Sometimes that does involve gear, but that's not the only thing I play for, and most of the time I prefer new toys over bigger numbers.

Speak for your self. If I was "fully geared" I'd be trying to S-rank solo Endless, speed run TAs, trying goofy "meme" builds, and running around blowing up EQs to carry pugs and feel big. Yes I'd get bored, burned out, and stop after a while, but that happens even when there ARE goals to go for. It's almost like doing the same content over and over for hours can get boring. My motivation to play the game is to have fun and try new or different things. Sometimes that does involve gear, but that's not the only thing I play for, and most of the time I prefer new toys over bigger numbers.
    Exactly. When I know my gear is at least close to top end, I feel confident enough to try new things and finally do things that allow me to fully enjoy the combat system, because nothing is holding me back. In PSO2 very rarely something that's actually fun is ever truly rewarding (which is an issue all onto itself), but at least having some sort of guarantee that eventually I will be able to do things for fun makes grind at least bearable. When top gear is tied to pure RNG, I feel completely discouraged from ever trying to farm it. At least I've learned not to give a fuck about RNG after years of playing, in the past trying to farm anything with any influence of RNG has lead to nothing but frustration, which is something you don't want when playing a game, you know.

My point is: quitting the game after having done everything is a far, far more appealing idea than quitting it having done nothing.

I said imagine

I said imagine
    And then you followed up with a bunch of other questions and a presumption, so Imagined it and that was the conclusion I came to in response.

And then you followed up with a bunch of other questions and a presumption, so Imagined it and that was the conclusion I came to in response.
    at least youre not being the_importer_ about it