Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hmm .... It'll put it closer to Fi for rolling then _(:3」
    Still, I wonder if it not affected by the Fury JA Combo .... wasn't the Fury JA only need to do JA while under FuryStance?
    Fury Combo Up Increases Damage for consecutive attacks that have been JA during Fury Stance. First Arts works only on the first Attack of a Combo which by definition isn't a consecutive attack. The only scenario where first Arts would proc Fury Combo Up was when you'd miss a JA ring after an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Aight, I understood it as you saying Break was the better option pre-buff.
    Post-buff though, even if they removed main-only and added 100% effectiveness, FiBo would still have Elemental, since 132% and 25% crit is better than 135% and no crit, despite also doing 135%*110% and 25% crit occasionally.
    That's such a tiny niche though. If you'll be playing mainclass Bo there won't be any real reason at all to go with Elemental Stance because Crits on Bo are weak.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    As it stands, the only things that are really must-have from the Conq. Crest shop are Lavis Cannon, Rykros Staff, and maybe Jupiter Tullus. Everything else is either a marginal upgrade from existing, easily obtainable series or just outright worse than said series. EPD is also in dire straits because of the upcoming October update, which, depending on SEGA's whims, may become far less useful in the near future.
    EPD will still be a massive chunk of T-atk even afterward; and it still might be easier for an aspiring force to get than a Luminare or Austere NT rod. Also from what I've seen, you forgot Kazami on that list. Even when it eventually isn't good anymore; alongside the manual release ring, it'll still be used to activate Katana Gear before the quest start teleporter goes off, which is a big thing for bravers to be able to do.

but yeah about the only thing that might be imporant from the the ep5 14*s so far might be demonia for hero, dual bird for counter-BNS PP refund shenanigans, maybe the dual blade from loser for Kestral Rampage 0 spam when blade throw is on cooldown, and when it's up you can afford to whiff a few blades since you are regenerating gear passively too

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    but yeah about the only thing that might be imporant from the the ep5 14*s so far might be demonia for hero, dual bird for counter-BNS PP refund shenanigans, maybe the dual blade from loser for Kestral Rampage 0 spam when blade throw is on cooldown, and when it's up you can afford to whiff a few blades since you are regenerating gear passively too
    Demonia is already out powered by other weapons, its Gear build is the only thing that it has going for it and even then, whats the point of the gear build if you're forced to way on the CD? it's already easy to build a full gear without Demonia's double rate up booost and still be waiting on the CD for HT to come off

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Demonia is already out powered by other weapons, its Gear build is the only thing that it has going for it and even then, whats the point of the gear build if you're forced to way on the CD? it's already easy to build a full gear without Demonia's double rate up booost and still be waiting on the CD for HT to come off
    Demonia doubles the rate of hero boost build. Not hero time.

Instead of getting 1% per second up to 60%, you get 2% per second up to 60%.

If you expect to get hit/have ~1k HP, demonia helps sustain your damage alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Demonia doubles the rate of hero boost build. Not hero time.

Instead of getting 1% per second up to 60%, you get 2% per second up to 60%.

If you expect to get hit/have ~1k HP, demonia helps sustain your damage alot better.
    theres still gear that out dps's it, my bad on the pot, confused it for some reason

also not looking forward to seeing +30 demonias

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ah yeah I thought there was a mystery boost to hero boost on top of the build rate boost, my bad; still it's a crest target for a sword that isnt akatsuki. but dual bird and motov would be lock-ins for sure

anyway the crest exchange reminded me that element % is way more important than the final 5 grinds of a weapon, with tech weapons being a minor exception, so at worst its splitting hairs if it's +30 or +35; I only started to bother with +35ing stuff once SAFs became A Thing, and they started making files easy enough to complete 6 times without busting your butt or burning sg on resets. before that +32 60% seemed good enough tbh
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 6, 2018 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres still gear that out dps's it, my bad on the pot, confused it for some reason

also not looking forward to seeing +30 demonias
    I may have something close to OCD when it comes to these things, but +30 hardly breaks a weapon. It will likely still have 60 ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I may have something close to OCD when it comes to these things, but +30 hardly breaks a weapon. It will likely still have 60 ele.
    dont worry, they wont affix it just like how they wont swap off the title 12* junk units you get from clearing the 4man XQ

Affixing still requires a lot out of a player.
    I've been trying to get what I need for the dual bird affix from way back when and in the last 2 months I haven't been able to land another Qliphad (I mean, I have several but none can go to 35) and prices for Grace Shot have gone up so I haven't been able to afford one either.
    And weapons are easy. You want a unit with Astral and Ether, you better be loaded. Or be nolifing PSO2es I guess.
    And that damn Yamato factor needs to be available at all times.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

yamato factor is so cancerous. the rates for everything regarding ether factor are already ass.