Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Got another Akatsuki... my 3rd one

And yeah it seems like the 12* units really are rarer. I have gotten 8 14* weapons so far (even tho half of them are dupes) and only 7 12* units, 2 of which are evleda and 5 of which are split between Bode rear and Bode Leg

All I am after is either a Demonia Saber or a Jutus Sword to make a Lumiere. I keep getting Bode units and dupes of Eternal Psycho Drive and Demonia Feather. Sitting on 4 EPDs and 3 Feathers right now.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Got EPD and Quelle Scarlette dupe recently. Well due to low 14* drops I had only 3 dupes by now: 2 Dual Birds, 2 Quelle Scarlettes and 2 Guren Tacts (both was discarded - got Rycross Staff instead). And still missing Bode hands...

12hrs of farming today, horrid yield. I'm 250% sure they altered the drop rates at this point before the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    All I am after is either a Demonia Saber or a Jutus Sword to make a Lumiere.
    This. Never happens to me too. ):

Almost two weeks of farming 4-5 hours/day... w/ as much drop rate boost as possible.
    1x 14* Sword, 3x 14* DS, 3x 14* Katana, 2x 14* Wand, 1x 14* Twinmech.
    1x Jutus Sword, 1x Jutus Partizan, 3x Jutus TD(+35), 1x Jutus DS, 2x Jutus Knuckles(+35), 3x Jutus DB(+35), 1x Jutus Gunslash.
    2x Jutus Launcher(+35), 1x Jutus Rifle, 2x Jutus Twinmechs, 2x Jutus Rod(+35), 2x Jutus Wand(+35).

All I wanted was the Jutus Tact(already have the 14* tact that can drop in there) and not a single copy of it from this boosted campaign.
    The lack of class bias for drops in this couldn't more obvious if it tried. Wish I could trade the drops at least with people who wanted the stuff but have no luck either. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    12hrs of farming today, horrid yield. I'm 250% sure they altered the drop rates at this point before the boost.
    Hey, remember when you were explaining that you didn't understand why people didn't like RNG based progression and your retort to everyone was "just man up and run forest during the boost"? This is exactly what we were talking about. lol

Also, despite other flaws, SEGA is actually pretty good about letting us know when they alter the rates on things, either positively or negatively. They've never mentioned adjusting the rates and due to everyone else in this thread posting long drop lists, I'm going to assume it's unchanged.

You just got RNG'd. lol

We're on same boat. I did farm for something like 10 hours on a single day to get 23 10* and none of them were higer than 4slots (1st one dropped after more than an hour!!! ), Apprezina/Loser reverie units almost non-existent and 3 slots was the best I had (no need to mention Elder reverie...not a single one) . No lies. 10 hours for 2 trash demons 13*, 23 10* and finaly, FINALLY Bode leg (2 slots! >:V). Once I got this damn unit I just said fuck off to this boost joke.

Note: I spent many tri 125, had timed abilities, team rdb on top of rdb 250 and joined random parties

Tried running the free field a few times since the boost started (mostly only sessions of 1 hour or 2 at a time, overall I ran it enough to get 1 class from to 84 to 85 and another from 80 to 84), but in the end I just can't do this anymore, farming free fields has to be the most boring thing to do in this game.

Plus with Monster Hunter World having been released recently on PC, it's really hard to have motivation to run the free field only to end up feeling like I just wasted my time (while not getting 14* weapons was to be expected, I'll just try to get whatever through crests campaigns, I wasn't expecting to not even get Bode units). <-<;
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Despite my better judgment, I decided to try forest this weekend. Did 30 mins and got a Jutus (:...for a weapon that I dont care about ): Stopped right afterward because I remembered my biggest problem with these RNG hunts. Not only the pool for drops is bloated, but chances are you will need around 3 copies to get the grind cap maxed. So even if you finally get one weapon you want to drop, it might as well be useless if your goal is the Lumiere exchange. That is unless you got tons of class cubes to spend on grind caps :/