So i have this old list here from uh episode 3 or 4? not sure how long ago this list was made and I'm looking to have it checked and corrected for whether or not these are the best to use. I know for sure some of these are outdated. Also if you can provide a short why each is used over other craft that'd be very helpful

Blazing Foie
Blazing Gifoie
Blazing Rafoie
Safoie - 0 type
Multi Shifta
Blazing Nafoie
Concentrated Ilfoie

Barta* You don't really use it for anything but if you do Ice Fang
Gibarta Ice Fang
Multi Rabarta
Sabarta Ice Fang - Sabarta is mostly used for weapons like Elysion and sarafi jb
Multi Deband
Ice Fang Nabarta - Elysion
Ice Fang Ilbarta

Zonde - Type-0 for pure dps. TA
Gizonde power if not TA (need -8 pp)
Power Razonde - Can be a replacement for zonden with pp craft reduction in TA if you want type 0 zonde.
Power Sazonde doesn't need craft but if you want it you get power craft and use the elysion
Ilzonde - Charge time reduction

Zan - Charge time reduction
Gizan - Never use but if you do it's up to you.
Razan - Multi does more damage than power
Sazan - PP reduction
Nazan - Type-0 broke this skill in terms of damage. It's pretty good. #1 best wind technique.
Zanverse - Charge time reduction. You can use this for a quick charge into compound techs.
Ilzan - Charge time reduction does more DPS overall than wide.

Power Grants - really good with elysion and sarafi JB especially if you're TeBr
Gigrants - One of the techs you don't really use but if you want to craft it I would play around and see what works better for you. Most people prefer charge time for amdu TA
Ragrants - Charge time reduction also does way more dps than brilliant especially if you get a high craft
Resta - More power. Non-charged resta almost always fully fills your hp
Anti - PP reduction unless you're a techer support main then you want to get concentrated. Anti on FoTe is mostly use to get the benefits of super treatment.
Nagrants - Multi hit to status effect bosses.
Ilgrants - Swift because it's mostly used for status effect

Megid - Power
Gimegid - Charge time reduction. Mostly used for bosses who don't move a lot, does a TON of damage.
Ramegid - Typo-0
Samegid - Charge time but it's not used at all.
Namegid - Power craft. Takes a long time to charge but can do a lot of damage.
Ilmegid - Power craft