Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zangechan View Post
    lol @ thinking im mad because you got ares, what are you like 10 for making a lol triggered joke? it woulda been more funny if you just were like "look at this gorilla cursing me because I got a drop" but no, you sadly are too predictable in unfunny boring humour. it is to be expected though since you're clearly incapable at realizing your own stupidity, but its okay, i suppose thats why theres therapists and counselors.
    feel free to stop seething anytime man

Dia looks so much better than Gix.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

and is more useless than gix.. at least sentence is a potentially usable saf

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    and is more useless than gix.. at least sentence is a potentially usable saf

sadly yeah, I mean the potential could work since you can use another weapon while it builds, but 180 seconds is absolutely overkill. make it 40 or so and it would have been a somewhat interesting deal for some weapons, but alas...

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if you had an SSA-compatable katana you could use the Dia S3 on them, and only bring out that katana during katana combat heh

dia looks sick, just use model swap mods. EZ

I've never more than ever felt the same as past SU's for destroying the laser crystals, they help out so much only to be destroyed by everyone including other SU's despite the laser being across the map or the never ending anger they have for the lasers to destroy them before Anga even spawns. Please, think of the Marrons/Melons

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've never more than ever felt the same as past SU's for destroying the laser crystals, they help out so much only to be destroyed by everyone including other SU's despite the laser being across the map or the never ending anger they have for the lasers to destroy them before Anga even spawns. Please, think of the Marrons/Melons
    pretty sure if you throw maron at anga he will run out off the the zone of laser and chase you down

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    pretty sure if you throw maron at anga he will run out off the the zone of laser and chase you down
    no. maron never takes aggro when you throw it cuz it dies.