Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

8 DBs @ final castle is just lol

also people getting buster pile destroyed on purpose so they can get more waves

wat
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Oct 1, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    what's the point of this? the circles castle shoots out periodically are annoying, but it's not that big of a deal lol. this sounds like such a waste
    Yeah but like, using DB at all is rarely necessary. The MPA's I'm in rarely fall below 50% HP, might as well make the final push slightly faster by using Ultimate Impact on Golem + Mobs and 1HKO the tower with Punishment Knuckle, because like I said so many people don't know about the 1HKO mechanic and end up wasting Ultimate Impact on the Towers or worse spends dozens of seconds Infinity Rushing those. And it's still better to dispose of them while waiting for the other side to be done rather than just sit on your butt and watching paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but like, using DB at all is rarely necessary. The MPA's I'm in rarely fall below 50% HP, might as well make the final push slightly faster by using Ultimate Impact on Golem + Mobs and 1HKO the tower with Punishment Knuckle, because like I said so many people don't know about the 1HKO mechanic and end up wasting Ultimate Impact on the Towers or worse spends dozens of seconds Infinity Rushing those. And it's still better to dispose of them while waiting for the other side to be done rather than just sit on your butt and watching paint dry.
    i think he means the 2 towers behind or on the sides of Castle are pointless to go after. i stopped breaking them a long time ago since they dont do much impact to the run.

im still more annoyed after pile phase and the wall is down that people still kill the mobs at the top instead of skipping them and going for Castles core to speed up this part of the run quicker. ive had only one mpa so far where 6/8 ppl went straight to Castle core while the other 2 struggled to fight the mobs and after destroying the core it obvously despawns them because of the knock back anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    *snip*

im still more annoyed after pile phase and the wall is down that people still kill the mobs at the top instead of skipping them and going for Castles core to speed up this part of the run quicker. ive had only one mpa so far where 6/8 ppl went straight to Castle core while the other 2 struggled to fight the mobs and after destroying the core it obvously despawns them because of the knock back anyways
    Glad to see that you never have been comboed by the "trash" mobs which at an opportune time hit you in the back (off camera) then you stagger while castle smash happily your face and a 3/4 skyfalling lazors hit you just to make sure you properly say hello to floor 0u0
    Clearing some is never a bad idea imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Glad to see that you never have been comboed by the "trash" mobs which at an opportune time hit you in the back (off camera) then you stagger while castle smash happily your face and a 3/4 skyfalling lazors hit you just to make sure you properly say hello to floor 0u0
    Clearing some is never a bad idea imho.
    get good, because the mobs die while attacking the core. also awareness of where things are aka your radar

or just have 1 guy nifta right when wall breaks and and dash up stairs and tps target one of the salamanders so the 1st wave gets sucked in and all of them die in 2 seconds and the wave after is just 2 lousy mobs and everyone can attack core anyway.. but 0 threats.. oh well id rather get the extra db exp if given the chance anyway and i never ran this shit in pug as it is so i dunno what the cancer runs are like

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    or just have 1 guy nifta right when wall breaks and and dash up stairs and tps target one of the salamanders so the 1st wave gets sucked in and all of them die in 2 seconds and the wave after is just 2 lousy mobs and everyone can attack core anyway.. but 0 threats.. oh well id rather get the extra db exp if given the chance anyway and i never ran this shit in pug as it is so i dunno what the cancer runs are like

Spoiler!
    this almost never happens with PB tho in pugs. as for cancer runs, well if you've been running in bad mpa's with the people who are running with subpar everything in UQ's this past month, you'll get some of those in BEQ.

And here I thought the limit on possible runs would calm the tryhards.
    The 15 seconds you shave off by displaying l33t sk1llz to 4 randoms will not grant you anything.
    Don't be a prick. Kill the mobs and THEN go to the core. It's not rocket science.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What class are you playing that it is so hard to charge pb yourself and do it? Meanwhile i am more concerned with the fact that there is a large amount of players not knowing how to JA their PAs, let alone defending towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    And here I thought the limit on possible runs would calm the tryhards.
    The 15 seconds you shave off by displaying l33t sk1llz to 4 randoms will not grant you anything.
    Don't be a prick. Kill the mobs and THEN go to the core. It's not rocket science.
    i multi ship so any time shaving, the better. never been a need to kill the mobs at the top, theyre a waste of time but by all means, be a solo joe and "try" to kill them so by the time youre half way done everyones swept off the castle front. gg bro

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    What class are you playing that it is so hard to charge pb yourself and do it? Meanwhile i am more concerned with the fact that there is a large amount of players not knowing how to JA their PAs, let alone defending towers.
    not you're personal PB launcher