Threaded View

I think the problem is that things outside of game development take too much out of dev team. Ep 1 had a big no content period due to Vita port, Ep2 they had to get people out out of other teams to get balancing and update schedule right with plenty of updates merging worldbuilding and gameplay, Ep3 saw the end of the premade content, with them throwing in even scrapped content like Bouncer. Personally, I consider Challenger lobby and TD3 updates the best period of the game.
    Then EP4 happened, due to Sega trying to do the stage play, anime, ps4 port and all kinds of other things like gathering, cosmetics, star gems, better graphics,. They are nice QoL things, but they can't replace either story, or gameplay, or put a dent into the powercreep that was supposed to entice the new players and keep the old ones. Personally, Tokyo TA is one of my favorite missions, but that's silver lining.
    Ep5 has the nintendo switch and tries to do a better job with its story, but gameplay so far is pretty lacking. I mean, the dragon and castle ems are nice and I heard good things about battle arena, but I don't think they carry the game.

I hope that in Ep6, they'll make the old missions more interesting, by adding new Code: type of events, or make smaller ems that you queue in for free. Personally, I hope for customizable AIS.
    Last edited by Kilich; Oct 26, 2018 at 03:02 AM.