Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

I want a new support class. It'd be cool to have a full support ??/Te with shit damage, but makes everyone around powerful enough to compensate for it. Like give it a main class only passive HOT to nearby players and a 20% damage boost skill, then spend your time throwing out Zanverse and healing. Also give him special super powerful CCs to hold anything not Magatsu sized for 5 seconds on a cool down.

Edit: Those are some great points, I've never actually played ranger other than to get the trophy, and I always played Bo as DPS so I never thought of it like that. That CC would be perfect for Ra, and I'm sure they could think of plenty for Bo with it being right up in the action.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 12, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

off-topic from current talks but... how about at least 8/12 PB chain for 200%-300% RDR for a few minutes... c:
    Should be good to make people want to have a team more than before, which is also what SEGA seems to be pushing constantly.

I honestly miss PB chain, one of the coolest thing to do in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I want a new support class. It'd be cool to have a full support ??/Te with shit damage, but makes everyone around powerful enough to compensate for it. Like give it a main class only passive HOT to nearby players and a 20% damage boost skill, then spend your time throwing out Zanverse and healing. Also give him special super powerful CCs to hold anything not Magatsu sized for 5 seconds on a cool down.
    You already have Te/Ra for that; 80% of the time you're Zanversing, Zondeeling and WB'ing

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I can understand the issue about Subpallete slot though.
    There are a few action games where sprint is initiated by holding the dodge button. Some games fuck it up by making dodge only happen if you release the button before the sprint initiates, though. I think forcing you to dodge to start sprinting wouldn't be a too bad of a solution.

- allow -mates to be selected through a menu, just like we currently select Dark Blast form (so all -mates would be on a single slot, but it would make it clunkier and slower to select the one we want). This menu can also hold all yellow food buffs (Meat Ration etc), yellow ticket buffs (Triboost, RDR, etc), green food buffs (Jerky etc.) and Telepipe (not for eating though). That way players can have the option to shove them all in 1 slot, or keep them as they are now.
    Might as well just go to the inventory menu manually and use it from there. I think it'd make sense to have mate items bound to a single, separate key, which would determine the item you'd like to use as you hold down the button (since the drinking animation for mate items is pretty much identical, it could just determine the item while it's happening). It'd take away the decision making factor away (say, you thought you wanted to use Trimate, but then you saw an attack coming. Normally you'd get hit, but with this change you'd just release the button and go with Mono/Dimate), but, given how rarely they're actually used even when L/Mate Lovers and (R/) Quick Mate are a thing, it might be a necessary buff.

- allow compounds (not the spammable ones) to be on a menu as above, so that they again occupy one slot instead of 3, again at player's choice.
    - allow tech weapons to have enough pages to fit all techs on them, and we flip through them instead of just front and back. That way we can have weapons with 9, 12, 15 etc. techs, which would allow for more subpallette space, but it would be significantly slower to find the tech we want on the weapon.
    I'd rather do it like this: let us put weapon-related skills (like Katana Combat or PBF) and compounds on a weapon palette (there's virtually no reason why you can't do that for compounds) and finally give us an option to have 9 weapon palette slots.

On an entirely different tangent, I'd add to my wishlist the option to select rarity of items that are auto-picked up. Currently we only have for meseta and 13*+. I'd like it to be extended to: (i) 1*+, (ii) 4*+, (iii) 7*+, (iv) 10*+, (v) 13*+, (vi) just meseta, (vii) nothing. Some of us are hoarders and it's annoying to miss out on action because we are stuck picking up items in Free Fields and putting them in the bank. It would also help reduce the time people spend collecting items at the end of an EQ and therefore waste their precious seconds from their Triboost.
    Autopickup for items that already occupy a slot in your inventory (like grinders, stones etc) should be a given at this point.

Other stuff I'd like the game to get right in EP6:
    - Add new daily crafts that include stuff implemented after EP3. I should be able to get Earth Crystals, Omega Crystals and EP6 Crystals at a very slow pace by performing daily crafts.
    - Fix Extending to be something useful. At the very worst just make it work like Timed Ability but for weapons.
    I'd rather see the entire crafting system get sent to hell. From the very start having equipment crafting be just slapping 100% predetermined stats onto a piece of equipment was a lazy and stupid idea that added nothing of value to the game other than wasting extra time, money and brain capacity. Timed abilities are just bizarre as a concept, and in practice everyone ends up going with maximum ATK and lv5 RDR boost for whatever area is relevant at the time. Tech customization could have been done in a different way completely, without RNG bs or predetermined recipes. PA customization (the actual process of customization, not its results) is also lazy - it's basically a glorified on/off switch (still better than being at mercy of RNG, though).

Its the same problem with supports as always. You want it to be helpful at a level where you might not want a party without one such support participating, but also not more than one of them, because at 2+ of redundant supports efficiency will go down fast.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    off-topic from current talks but... how about at least 8/12 PB chain for 200%-300% RDR for a few minutes... c:
    Should be good to make people want to have a team more than before, which is also what SEGA seems to be pushing constantly.
    I honestly miss PB chain, one of the coolest thing to do in the past.
    People would probably connect PBs more often even without incentive, if it would be possible to coordinate release faster without standing still in saturday night fever pose and hope somebody will pay attention or even able to launch it.
    I dunno, maybe if PB were linked together during the gray countdown phase of PSE burst or something else that would make everybody launch it in about the same time, but without actually stopping you. Or your active PB would be simply extended when someone else releases his own (that also gains extension at the expense of other PBs currently running)
    Last edited by Golgotha; Nov 12, 2018 at 06:01 AM.

I'd rather have them expand the current support classes. Bo is currently suffering from the same problem Te did prior to Shifta Strike/Deband Toughness
    The Crit Fields and PP Restoration fields are very weak and forgettable.
    Te needs something that makes Normal Attack and Tech gameplay better and Ranger still has no reason to care about any bullet type except Weak Bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    People would probably connect PBs more often even without incentive, if it would be possible to coordinate release faster without standing still in saturday night fever pose and hope somebody will pay attention or even able to launch it.
    I dunno, maybe if PB were linked together during the gray countdown phase of PSE burst or something else that would make everybody launch it in about the same time, but without actually stopping you. Or your active PB would be simply extended when someone else releases his own (that also gains extension at the expense of other PBs currently running)
    Actually yeah I forgot we can just do that on pre PSE burst. luls. Not sure how it'd affect PSE burst to fail or not though, cause I'm sure in pug we'll be standing awkwardly hoping for others to do it too.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

remove star gems, make star gem content use gross amounts of FUN instead

remove the gatchas and implement an outfit cataloge for outfit/accessory direct-purchase, include old outfits and accessories too

make everything tradeable

make AC tradeable.

there would need to be a lot more other changes in order to keep whales spending on AC, but im not really going to put much more thought into this

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Actually yeah I forgot we can just do that on pre PSE burst. luls. Not sure how it'd affect PSE burst to fail or not though, cause I'm sure in pug we'll be standing awkwardly hoping for others to do it too.
    Another idea for redesigning this without relying on other players following suite:
    PB is Mag dependent, so make it pause Mag actions instead of player actions, in 2 stages:
    1st stage: Player selects Photon Blast. Player keeps on doing stuff, moving around, attacking etc, but Mag stays suspended in mid-air with the PB Field "casting" animation.
    2nd stage: Either when 10seconds pass or if Player selects Photon Blast a second time, PB is activated.
    (3rd stage: Maybe give a grace period of 10-15 seconds after PB has been activated, where subsequent PBs from other players gain the chain bonus)

This change would make it clunkier when player is solo (having to select PB twice for it to activate instead of once), but it would significantly improve QoL for multiplayer content.

Also, place PB on the same icon as Dark Blast, to remove another space on subpallettes

Revive race differences somehow. Also, replace the cutscene heavy story with story that happens as you play the game.