Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    So... Kimura and Sakai are stepping back from PSO2 Station, huh
    https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...84638630334464
    so..... is this a good thing or a bad thing?

wtf even is this power creep? straight jump to 15*'s to trump literally everything out right now as a nice way to balance out the end of Ep5 essentially anyone farming gear (Zara series) now is going to obviously stay behind some more (im not in that boat so big whoop) and let alone 2 series released at once too to boot with (i think) pots currently unknown but despite that the base power is indication enough along with SSA1-3 Slots to ensure nothing below them will meet them in power. I just dont get it but i welcome the power creep reguardless. ALSO WHERES MUH EVLEDA UNIT UPGRADE + LUMIERE UPGRADES?????? going to be added in some post Ep5 content or something?

ALSO i have to work on FT gear again thanks to this power creep announcement, thanks sega. Ill never take a break from this game again

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Leave me alone. It's the only "We're gonna upgrade it guys we swear" thing Sega hasn't delivered on yet. Seeing how both Lumiere and Invade NT turned into 15* I wouldn't be surprised if they're holding off because Evleda might upgrade into higher rarity units as well.
    I swear dude theyre either gonna just completely drop the units or its some bs throwback quest like they did with the Yamato remake but with some obscure raid boss that drops the material or something. this really should have been done by now, hell the materials should have been dropping from the upcoming raid to remedy this too

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    If austere-nt ain’t atleast as good as ares-nt... i don’t see a single reason to get it
    Theyre 15* and already going to have a higher base and SSA1-3 support, Ares NT already preemptively crawling into the trash can

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    A much wider selection of S4s with 15* Atra would be nice. A demonia-copy S4 perhaps?
    I would have loved a new power creep S4 series to end Ep5 but naturally Sega does what they do best and half-assed it by just throwing "EX" on the name and buffing it. I mean if you love some of the Atra designs thats cool but really the new Raid series (or Austere NT) should have been the ones to take over the S4 support.

If this means anything, GU/FI just got stronger and still no reason to drop Atra TMGs. We more ascended Godhood my fellow GU/FI's (and GU/HU's)

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Off-topic, what does this mean:
    Hero Level 90 Cap is Here!
    Equip ★12 Rear & Leg & Arm Units All At +10
    We need to equip ★12 units to unlock Lv90?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If we already unlocked it for Expert back then, will it still count?
    Take a sec, use your brain, you already did all this (which really, a vast majority of the community SHOULD have done it by now), why would they do anything different?
    >Login
    >Go to Title Counter
    >Grab Title
    >Holy crap Lv90 cap unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    so..... is this a good thing or a bad thing?
    time to panic....or relax...
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 20, 2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Theyre 15* and already going to have a higher base and SSA1-3 support, Ares NT already preemptively crawling into the trash can
    Power isn't everything.

Ares-NT Sword: 1950
    Austere-NT: 2303

That's only 300 atk difference... When Hunters can easily reach above 5k and Hero's can reach 4k. Give or take around 6~10% more damage. Meanwhile, a max boosted Ares-NT gives: +4% damage, 40% attack pp recovery, 30% natural pp recovery, 12% damage reduction, 15% pp cost reduction.

Yeah sure, it's practically impossible to get it to max boost in absurdly short content cough12/12mpascough, but when you compare max Ares-NT to what we know about Austere-NT... it's pretty damn lackluster atm.

TPD sword: 2494
    Atra EX: 2411

Power isn't everything.

That's only 300 atk difference... When Hunters can easily reach above 5k and Hero's can reach 4k. Give or take around 6~10% more damage. Meanwhile, a max boosted Ares-NT gives: +4% damage, 40% attack pp recovery, 30% natural pp recovery, 12% damage reduction, 15% pp cost reduction.

Yeah sure, it's practically impossible to get it to max boost in absurdly short content cough12/12mpascough, but when you compare max Ares-NT to what we know about Austere-NT... it's pretty damn lackluster atm.
    Base Power + whatever the POT gives +SSA's demolish it and you dont even need to fill the PB gauge TWICE to be at full power. what do you even mean its lackluster???

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Base Power + whatever the POT gives +SSA's demolish it and you dont even need to fill the PB gauge TWICE to be at full power. what do you even mean its lackluster???
    pp management is enormous is longer content e.g. endless. those mean a huge amount for continuous play.

i'm hoping they let you pick 1 of the 3 input weps pots to copy or something so that aus NT can potentially get ares buffs

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    pp management is enormous is longer content e.g. endless. those mean a huge amount for continuous play.

i'm hoping they let you pick 1 of the 3 input weps pots to copy or something so that aus NT can potentially get ares buffs
    ya i suppose but im assuming youre referring to just the PB bonuses being the much needed bonus to this. we're not even sure what the pots are yet but if those offset Ares then i suppose we know whats where in top gear

i mean sorta safe to assume austere nt will have a similar pot to the OT but just a guess

Power isn't everything.

That's only 300 atk difference...
    you're forgetting element which boosts the raw attack values and makes the already absurd gap even more ridiculous.

72% boost to a weapons raw attack value is significant lol.

Power isn't everything.

TPD sword: 2494
    Atra EX: 2411
    You really think they're gonna make Austere NT lackluster after hyping it up for a year and requiring you to Grind UQ like stupid? Historically new low base stat weapons meant strong Pot & S1~3 support so I wouldn't be surprised if Austere fits those criteria as well and/or introduces S4/S5 support. We still don't know about the Invade-NT trade route so Sega is still keeping information from us that's probably get shared next Arks Live.

The only weapon I expect to be lackluster is Lightstream because it's almost a freebie but Atra was't really lackluster either so it might be just as good.

You really think they're gonna make Austere NT lackluster after hyping it up for a year and requiring you to Grind UQ like stupid? Historically new low base stat weapons meant strong Pot & S1~3 support so I wouldn't be surprised if Austere fits those criteria as well and/or introduces S4/S5 support. We still don't know about the Invade-NT trade route so Sega is still keeping information from us that's probably get shared next Arks Live.

The only weapon I expect to be lackluster is Lightstream because it's almost a freebie but Atra was't really lackluster either so it might be just as good.
    i need the pots man, i need that info so i know what to go for, Austere NT is set for me but if the other series is more appealing.... meanwhile i have to run dragon again for chronos stone again since i wouldnt mind another Atra wep

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    you're forgetting element which boosts the raw attack values and makes the already absurd gap even more ridiculous.

72% boost to a weapons raw attack value is significant lol.

1950 * 1.6 = 3230
    2303 * 1.6 = 3684.8
    564.8 effective attack difference compared to the previous 353 attack difference. A higher end number means the difference is even smaller (4-5k vs 6-7k)

You really think they're gonna make Austere NT lackluster
    It wouldn’t be the first time they did that.

It’s as kril said, I’m starving for more information. But unlike the majority of people, I can’t even make any of the three anytime soon, so technically it doesn’t even matter to me since I wouldn’t be able to get one anyways.
    Last edited by Reilet; Nov 21, 2018 at 03:10 AM.