Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i need the pots man, i need that info so i know what to go for, Austere NT is set for me but if the other series is more appealing.... meanwhile i have to run dragon again for chronos stone again since i wouldnt mind another Atra wep
    ech Dragon bores the crap out of me nowadays. I hope the Atra Ex weapon will be able to form change just like regular Atra does. I want to just use my Jutus gunslash as fodder and then change it back to a wand after it's 15*. Im literally swimming in Gold material thanks to the demon weapon series dropping more frequently than 12* Nox weapons so the cost wouldn't be an issue.

I didn't go to the livestream so.. we can use material weapon to our base weapon as a permanent camo is that it? o:
    what exactly is material weapon (based on psublog)? does it mean any weapon?

You can pick any same-class weapon, and use it as fodder to give that look to the host weapon, at the cost of a certain item/pass, if I understood it correctly.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    You can pick any same-class weapon, and use it as fodder to give that look to the host weapon, at the cost of a certain item/pass, if I understood it correctly.
    That's awesome! Time to save yas2k, my fave gun. =)

Weapon transmogrification is coming to PSO2! POGGERS
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Weapon transmogrification is coming to PSO2! POGGERS
    Is there any confirmation about this system consuming the base weapon entirely? Nyxbel prices basically went up 10x from when I grabbed one, and there's like 3 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there any confirmation about this system consuming the base weapon entirely? Nyxbel prices basically went up 10x from when I grabbed one, and there's like 3 left.

No, the weapon don't get consumed
    In this menu there are the 2 weapons

and here (same menu) the weapon is still there

but Atra is not there anymore, maybe because it already have a weapon appearance and you need to remove it first?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    -

tl;dr +10 OT, +35 NT

Spoiler!
    Last edited by wahahaha; Nov 22, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Spoiler!

rip to anyone whos trying to buy weapons that looked good that are now 2x-10x their normal price. should have snagged them weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    That's awesome! Time to save yas2k, my fave gun. =)
    Imma let you finish, but Nyxbel is better

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    rip to anyone whos trying to buy weapons that looked good that are now 2x-10x their normal price. should have snagged them weeks ago
    Grabbed mine for 400k just days ago. Last I saw, there's only 3 left starting at 4mil on ship 2.