Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Leave me alone. It's the only "We're gonna upgrade it guys we swear" thing Sega hasn't delivered on yet. Seeing how both Lumiere and Invade NT turned into 15* I wouldn't be surprised if they're holding off because Evleda might upgrade into higher rarity units as well.

Yes, it's just requirement to unlock level cap.
    If we already unlocked it for Expert back then, will it still count?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

hobbyjapan doesn't ship overseas or im retarded and cant find it
    can't buy that figure
    i want to die

honestly didnt expect them to announce 15* this early, much less three fucking exchanges, i thought it was gonna be like ares ot was on release and wouldnt be coming for another year or more, oh boy time to get ready to reaffix everything again
    also when are we hearing about that new weapon customization system again? january/feb?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    also when are we hearing about that new weapon customization system again? january/feb?
    They literally shown an Atra being changed into a 1* visually but not functionally. it's coming early december together with Solo UQ, which will drop a pass thats required for the system
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Nov 20, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

So... Kimura and Sakai are stepping back from PSO2 Station, huh
    https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...84638630334464

I did suspect Austere-NT would be 15*, due to the timing relative to where we are at in Ep.5 and when 13*s/14*s appeared in their respective episodes. However, I made a wrong prediction that you couldn't trade-in for an Austere-NT on day one. Having it cost an Ares-NT is a pretty heavy price, IMO, at least (although I'm not sure what the Invade-NT trade-in will involve), but some players will have the materials available immediately (maybe even me).

What feels fast to me is that, for 15*s, we will be in the "you can have one for this many items" mode, rather than the "rare AF you'll never get one" mode that we started 14*s with.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    hobbyjapan doesn't ship overseas or im retarded and cant find it
    can't buy that figure
    i want to die

honestly didnt expect them to announce 15* this early, much less three fucking exchanges, i thought it was gonna be like ares ot was on release and wouldnt be coming for another year or more, oh boy time to get ready to reaffix everything again
    See if buyee supports hobbyjapan.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    They literally shown an Atra being changed into a 1* visually but not functionally. it's coming early december together with Solo UQ, which will drop a pass thats required for the system
    mfw its right there on bumped, i should try reading more sometime
    thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    See if buyee supports hobbyjapan.
    oh shit it looks like they do, i dont usually buy this stuff so i have no idea what im doing
    thanks for that, now to figure out how this works

If austere-nt ain’t atleast as good as ares-nt... i don’t see a single reason to get it

WTT> 59 eggs for one drop only 14*

A much wider selection of S4s with 15* Atra would be nice. A demonia-copy S4 perhaps?

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.