Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

I smell nerfs here... normals hits just too much. Hero had same from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I smell nerfs here... normals hits just too much. Hero had same from the start.
    Rifle and Katana normals are kinda slow, i dont see a nerf happening
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Unless I'm missing it somewhere, I can't seem to find a definitive answer on the Phantom Mag skill. Does that mean I should make a Dex mag?

How are people handling Masquerade on the higher (500+) depths?

Struggling to get under 7 mins while hero clears comfortably in 4 mins in the 700 depths. Hero has my Shion and 2 Atras, Phantom has full Ofstia w/Nem pot so it shouldn't be all that far behind. Really doesn't feel like Ph has as many good single target options and ends up suffering hard to the barriers and Phantom Time is utter ass compared to hero refresh/hero time and hero's gear gain in general. Gespenst is fucking worthless too so there's that added level of stress from no hero will.

Currently using Rifle/Kugelsturm until the dodge counters are nulled, Katana Schemetterling and Folter Zeit, and then Rod gets Ragrants, Ilgrants and the Phantom Time finishes to deal with clones on spawn. Thorns at level 2. Not sure it's even worth dealing with the hassle compared to just getting it over with on Hero for 2 more months and not touching it again...

Some of the chart on swiki has been added to. They put rose schwert at ~1400 dps. https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...83%A0%E7%B3%BB

Is it really that much stronger in dps than schmetterling without interrupting the last hits?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 27, 2019 at 03:56 PM.

I haven't done masquerade with phantom, but in general non-tech phantom seems weaker than hero. Less potent PAs on the whole, lower total multiplier (with maxed hero boost; without hero boost phantom has a higher multiplier), phantom time and finish are both significantly worse than hero time and finish, no hero will/hero refresh, etc. The difference isn't huge imo, but I can't really think of a reason to bring phantom over hero. All it really offers to make up for the difference is jellen, and the jellen skills suck.
    Last edited by megaphone; Apr 27, 2019 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

-According to this chart, assuming everything is accurate, quick cut->schmetterling(A) does more dps than pure wolkenkrazter spam?
    -I'm under the assumption every weapon's mark detonation potency is the same. Is that true?

Some of the chart on swiki has been added to. They put rose schwert at ~1400 dps.

Is it really that much stronger in dps than schmetterling without interrupting the last hits?
    Correct. QC SChmett(A) is better than Wolken in terms of dps.
    Marks are different in terms of damage. but if you were referring to when they appear. Yes, it's the same. 20 for blue, 100 for purple

Katana:
    Blue Mark: 554%
    Purple Mark: 3308%

Rifle
    Blue Mark: 508%
    Purple Mark: 2538%

Rod
    Blue Mark: 646%
    Purple Mark: 3046%

Swiki has 59 frames because you can delay the hits of Rose... if you somehow get late hits in (ie: how gigrants-0 can kill stuff even though the tech is no longer there). That is highly impractical because not only will it not happen often, but you risk losing Rose hits entirely. So while possible to get 59 Frames, it is also possible that you don't do any damage with it. 75 Frames is the real consistent Rose and is what you will see 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Correct. QC SChmett(A) is better than Wolken in terms of dps.
    Marks are different in terms of damage. but if you were referring to when they appear. Yes, it's the same. 20 for blue, 100 for purple

Katana:
    Blue Mark: 554%
    Purple Mark: 3308%

Rifle
    Blue Mark: 508%
    Purple Mark: 2538%

Rod
    Blue Mark: 646%
    Purple Mark: 3046%

Swiki has 59 frames because you can delay the hits of Rose... if you somehow get late hits in (ie: how gigrants-0 can kill stuff even though the tech is no longer there). That is highly impractical because not only will it not happen often, but you risk losing Rose hits entirely. So while possible to get 59 Frames, it is also possible that you don't do any damage with it. 75 Frames is the real consistent Rose and is what you will see 99% of the time.
    Ah I see, and I assume their 94 frame version of butterfly is probably when used from almost max range?
    Also, how they hell do they even do that with rose sword?

The thing that feels so awkward to me for Katana PA is the fact that shift PAs being lower DPS than their normal versions, and with Quick Cuts being their highest DPS means you have to shift>PA>PA>shift to access your stronger PAs, instead of shift>PA>shift>PA which seems to be more intuitional

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Ah I see, and I assume their 94 frame version of butterfly is probably when used from almost max range?
    Also, how they hell do they even do that with rose sword?
    They have a foot note that says they based it on when the damage number appears, but that is affected by lag.

For Rose, there’s no guarenteed way to get 59. But if you are a step distance away, you might be able to reach it, miss some hits, or even get 74 frames. It completely depends on when your hit wants to register on the enemy due to where their hitbox might be.