Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

I like all 3 of them, rifle is my least favorite but only by the state that out of all 3 it's at the bottom but i still like it, they all feel fluid to use when you're used to them.

On a side note thank fucking god all those exp boosters came up so i could use the weapons i already had because as expected. i got curious and looked at all the nox weapons since you can equip them at low level and every d bag on my ship over priced all of them hard, lmao, i hope some of you saved some or get to a level you can use your weapons.

Edit, actually every single thing is overpriced now, even the shitty 9 star weapons. people are really greedy, jesus.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Apr 24, 2019 at 10:28 AM.

Rifle seems great to accumulate markers.
    Katana is like how I wish Twin Dagger can be.
    Rod... I think I still haven't do enough with this one yet.

Still too early to judge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    I love katana, because of shift action after PA. Good damage and great for chasing targets. It's kinda hard to do, if you can't see character because of effects in fight, but special sound effect helps a lot
    You mean Quick Cut? The indicator is based on when the character puts the blade to its cover, also there's an (almost) horizontal mini blue slash indicator, and the sound fx as you said. It can also be triggered by normal attacks. Basically every animation where the character puts the katana back to the cover.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 24, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Crit Stream
    Damage caps slightly below 200pp
    100pp= 20% crit rate
    200pp= 40% crit rate
    300pp= 60% crit rate
    how exactly does this thing convert? the value numbers on the skill arent really helping with how much SP i should throw in granted im just aiming for 200pp. not sure what im not seeing with the conversion rates in-game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It can also be triggered by normal attacks.
    But only if you stay still, so it's not very useful
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how exactly does this thing convert? the value numbers on the skill arent really helping with how much SP i should throw in granted im just aiming for 200pp. not sure what im not seeing with the conversion rates in-game
    First number on the skill is conversion rate, multiply that with your max pp. Second number is maximum value you can get.

So crit stream 5 is 20% conversion for critical rate, and 3% for critical power. If you had 200 pp it becomes 40% crit and 6% crit power, but the crit power gets capped down to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    First number on the skill is conversion rate, multiply that with your max pp. Second number is maximum value you can get.

So crit stream 5 is 20% conversion for critical rate, and 3% for critical power. If you had 200 pp it becomes 40% crit and 6% crit power, but the crit power gets capped down to 5.
    i think I see what you mean so essentially:

1 SP w/200pp= 40% crit + 5% crit dmg?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i think I see what you mean so essentially:

1 SP w/200pp= 40% crit + 5% crit dmg?
    Well the conversion rate at 1sp is 10% and 2%, so at 200pp you'd have 20% crit and 4% power.

Yeah what Ceresa said.
    Basically at level 5 any decent Unit + Gear affix will net you a minimum of 40% unconditional Crit rate.

Use the new one two pages over.
    Last edited by Reilet; Apr 25, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Tech short charge is such a mixed bag when it comes to subclassing. On the one hand it makes tech gameplay faster, more responsive and exciting.
    On the other Each tech that has a charge time of 45 frames doesn't benefit from it, having a charge time below that even is a nerf (although not a huge one) to the tech.
    Honestly 30% might've been too high of a damage penalty on Sega's part.