Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It's nice because of worthy drops (seems sega want to kill red meat market too...which I won't complain about :v ). Doom Break II fodders are neat addition..tho, got rainbow teleporter(lol corruptedl rockbelt xh really? Garongos felt tankier than it!) and I was sorry to witness sega didn't even thought to make Odin drop Doom Break II So next time I'll skip this boring fight.
    Am still kinda sad that mobs are juts damage sponge. AI seems almost the same than SH. Elzelyon as expected is bullshit. Until I get its attack pattern...well, OHKO

anyone has any data on these defense items yet ?? ( the first three )

Spoiler!

code capture folks.

Any set bonus on the units? Probably not, just askin' though.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Any set bonus on the units? Probably not, just askin' though.
    Not with Ceres. Can't say for Zara and I'm hesitating to exchange the unit drop I got. Stats seems not that great so better to keep stones for weaps (if worth to get) I guess I kinda suspect those series to be another Shien/Guren "placeholder"

Edit: I withdraw the postive points I listed previously and maintain the others. People will get bored of this shit before sega even have a chance to make all fields XH (at least if they stick with current formula). I take bets.
    Also wtf with the amount of (shit) drops hiding the good ones? If that's to make players buy additional storage...it just piece me off
    Last edited by Masu; Nov 7, 2018 at 03:50 PM.

Finally some real meat.
    Lots of spawns and overlapping bosses, and even a feasible chance to get some stones without having to beat lvl85 enemies

I imagine they might be updating 3 fields this month just because they have ice/fire weakness that matches with Elzelion.
    If updating fields was just a filler for monhun, and not the other way around, they might not continue updating them anytime soon.

Still fun anyway.

Has anyone figured out the % value of the 14* weapons yet? Trying to see them in comparison to Shien.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

The new unit set upgraded is so ass i may as well just stick to Union man, wtf sega and i cant even rely on the new raid to give nee units since the dam thing only gives a Rear drop. In hate Ep5, have to wait until Ep6 just to hope for better units to come out

Work on phantom gear then dropping it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Has anyone figured out the % value of the 14* weapons yet? Trying to see them in comparison to Shien.
    Apparently it’s 10% base and something like another 7% ~ 7.5% after full charge.
    15 hits, 8s
    50 hits 40s

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The new unit set upgraded is so ass i may as well just stick to Union man, wtf sega and i cant even rely on the new raid to give nee units since the dam thing only gives a Rear drop. In hate Ep5, have to wait until Ep6 just to hope for better units to come out

Work on phantom gear then dropping it i guess
    Sega: "Evleda units upgrade will come I swear"