Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Does anyone know if Vampiric Strike has any set backs?

Thinking of popping that baby on the future Atra EX.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Does anyone know if Vampiric Strike has any set backs?

Thinking of popping that baby on the future Atra EX.
    Nope. I have it and it works great on DS since the damage from the kamaitachi will also heal you as long as you have it activated.

Regarding the trades for the Lightstream Weapons:

While I never bothered with collection files for DF weapons, luckily, I'm a bit of a hoarder for 13★ weapons that drop, so I had 2 Detonation Slaughter that could total +35. I had an Allure Venera that could got to +34 which will be at +35 this Sunday after the Underground Nightmare EQ. I also had a Chalyra Paxte that could go up to +33, so I cleared a collection file to make it +34 and I'll fill a last one this weekend to make it +35.

The issue is the Clawdem weapon, I only had a Clawdem Cage that could go to +32. With the Collection files long gone for these weapons, besides being lucky with drops in the Incarnation of Knowledge EQ, what are my options?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

You can use class cubes to raise level cap. There is also a chance sega may revive these CF or something(they said they would make all stuff needed for all 15* be easier to obtain by end year or something). As far as I know, you need 50 clears to get the item needed for the upgrade anyway, so people still have plenty of time

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    You can use class cubes to raise level cap. There is also a chance sega may revive these CF or something(they said they would make all stuff needed for all 15* be easier to obtain by end year or something). As far as I know, you need 50 clears to get the item needed for the upgrade anyway, so people still have plenty of time
    Ya, I know about the class cubes, but I only have 500 Fo Cubes, not even enough to get to +34

As knowing that we'll need 50 clears for the upcoming EQ, how do you know that?

EDIT: Oh you meant for the Amphitrite Stone, I thought you knew how many Erebros Stones were going to drop per EQ.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 14, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Spoiler!

My original plan was to get the best Katana possible for my Braver and Phantom, but since Lightstream dont support SS4, I have 2 options, get only the Atra EX Katana for both Braver and Phantom, or get Atra Ex Katana for Braver and Lightstream Katana for Phantom
    For Austeres I have materials for 2, so Im going to get Daggers for now

Good call echofaith:

Early January Update

Arks New Year Carnival WEB Event
    New Years Lobby, New Years Xie, New Years Exchange Shop
    Trade in Weapons Badge 2019 for items.
    Suwa Suwa Suru LA
    Maron Baloon
    Homura Weapons
    Circu Ray Unit Series
    Camos of Popular common weapons for each class.
    Omega Dark Falz Series ★13 Weapons
    Clawdem, Detonation, Allure, Chalyra

Mother & Deus Solo Trigger
    Spoiler!

they said last stream the DF weps were going to be obtainable during the LQ, how do you keep missing this stuff man?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I wish Ares NT dropped in the free field since nobody is doing Ultimate (lvl 85 Anga is a bitch to solo) and I am not getting lucky in Christmas.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』