Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
I keep having to use PSO2 Tweaker to update my game. I don't understand what's causing this. PSRT Astra worked great in the past, but now it just never seems to update anything. When I click the launch process, it goes through all its steps, but at the comparing/verifying files stage it only does like 1-6 files. Then I get into the game and I'm clearly not updated, as new content is missing and the game is crashy. I open PSO2 Tweaker and the game patches fine and downloads the entire update.
I found a, what seemed to be small, issue that would have caused a patch file to be skipped. I assume there is something more going wrong but I can't find it at the moment, so if you can tell me if this fixed it that would be appreciated.

As for Astra only updating a few files at a time, PSO2 seems to update little bits at a time over the course of the week and not all in one go. Astra will grab these changes as they are available, not only when the large client update comes, so most of them are probably already present.
I may be entirely wrong about this behaviour but this is my experience so far.