Hmm... So I did all the pre-registration stuff they had set up for Idola a long time ago, but they kept delaying even announcing when it was going to come out, so kind of ended up forgetting about it. If I start playing now, are the rewards for that pre-registration still viable/claimable, or has that time window passed already? If so, do you log in with your Sega ID before or after the tutorial?

As for the game itself, I installed it and sped/skipped through the tutorial (was just checking to see if my phone could run/handle it as a sort of trial run), there was what looked like a gacha pull during it, so does that mean it is like other mobage where you can just re-roll until you get a good pull/one you like, or is it one of the games where it is a 'fixed result of the cards it uses in the tutorial' kind of thing? I couldn't tell, since it had about half of them being 3*s that it used in the tutorial, but the others seemed random. One was a 5* (was a werewolf/wolf man or something holding an axe; don't remember the name) but everything else was 3* iirc. How rare are getting 5*s from the gacha in this game (I am assuming that is the highest rarity anyway?), or are you guaranteed one in the 'beginner pull' or whatnot? I am not that keen on re-rolling excessively like some people do for games, but don't mind a couple of tries trying for something better if it is possible (unless that 5* I pulled was OP or something).