Quote Originally Posted by Veriti View Post
So I need some suggestions. I'm getting a lot of characters up to 80 now and I can only raise two to 100 cap. I have Walter, Nadia, Zola, and Quna at 80. Toto and Astraea are both in the mid 70s now. They are all characters I use a lot so I'm not sure who would benefit the most from the extra 20 levels.
Priority I would give:

1. Totonotto, Astraea, their damage can't be resisted and have great kits, they are also natural 5 stars so even if they are not upgraded they are good, also you need at least some earth damage if you want to do any damage to pure earth Virgo.
  2. Quna, natural 5 star, easiest one to max limit break and is a beast in either form, personally love Chaos but they're both the best at what they do... in wind anyways.
  3. Nadia, her EB is often the best choice when you are fighting Leo, since it removes all its buffs and is about as strong as NY Stella's, so even if yours is Law it's worth the offensive stat upgrade.
  4. Walter, Zola, these characters are good but they don't really need attack or speed, since their key skills have a fast priority modifier, therefore can hold their own in the big leagues as long as you equip them with high HP/Def soul symbols like the new rappy feather exchange one, ナイショの花園.