So, Ive been playing on and off since 2012. For any veterans out there that may remember me, Im Nhisso, Supremacy, minimus, Jane Mary, and Jacobius, The issue ive encountered every time i come back is that there is no one to play with. Every one just sits in the lobby until an EQ starts. I dont know how people have time to waste to do that, but I certainly dont.

With that said, am I missing something? Is there a mission or missions people do that I dont know of? Remember in PSU and PSO1 how there were just certain missions people were always running and you could jump in with randoms at any time of the day (like "White Beast" in PSU)? I feel like there is nothing like that in PSO2. Are there missions people always run? Or is there a very active Team recruiting right now? And very active doesn't mean 2 to 8 people being on at a time that never talk or do anything lol. Thanks, guys and gals. I really want to come back. But i cant just sit around and wait for EQs on my limited time off of work and away from the wife and kids. And soloing in this game is pretty boring.