Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    @Kril where did the evil casuals hurt you? You can say, I won't tell others, promise.

i think the casuals hurt him in the form of wasting countless boosters and stealing away dozens upon dozens of runs over the years because he decided to pug up for whatever reason and rolled a shitty MPA.

happened to me and i hate it; nothing is less fun then having people's own personal methods of enjoying PSO2 impact mine. they can do what they want, but considering i can't directly prevent said people from finding their way into my MPAs; i'd rather have a method of filtering said people out to some degree.

no offense to casuals, but regardless of the nomenclature for "expert matching", the purpose is to seperate people with a subpar understanding and/or below average performance from people who give enough of shit to at least learn to cheese. it makes no sense that people who care to do well or get good results in the game should be subjected to people who think nothing of others around them and do as they please without consideration to people's boosters and efforts; especially when making private MPAs isnt always an option so to say "just find a private group" as a counterpoint to people wanting higher quality pugs via filtering is pretty messed up imo.

on top of that, expert match making needs to keep up with the power scaling of the game. as such it needs to keep going up in difficulty, while also not being gated behind good rng or bad rng as well as not being time gated via limited runs. Anyone should be able to attempt to become an expert at any time and as much as they want without limit, while also making sure that you can meet minimum requirements for performance and understanding of your class and the game.

seems good to me tbh

not like expert is required anyways. i dont see why people want to keep the barrier so low for something that isnt necessary. it's already fairly easy as it is.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Apr 21, 2019 at 08:49 PM.