Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
Both are japanese, compared to them my game runs about twice slower 'cause of ping on full channel. On empty channel situation's little better but not much.
Slower JA windows, PAs execution, Kugel SA tick speed. During Phantom time japanese player can detonate 3 marks, but I can only one. I need much more time to charge skills. My dodges don't work and I even have buttons pressure with no reaction somtimes.
And after Omega Apprentice/Loser trigger I need to wait about 3-5 second for teleport while japanese players already left the map.
Sometimes I have a feeleng about playing a different game with them.
this means you are playing the game on like 15 fps, or are just bad, or both. ping affects how long it takes the game to communicate back to you which affects how long it takes your damage numbers to show up (not how long it takes for you to hit them, just for the damage to have registered), weapons switches, and loading areas if it's bad enough. it does NOT affect you building mark or charge skill times, or dodging, or anything. that's all on you, and you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
I see so those vids were nothing more than Braver stuff.
Surely Hero must have something similar if not people like me will just end up dodging till knockout by boss
hero can kill ringa in 3min solo.
Spoiler!