Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    The expert requirement is extremely lenient though! I managed to do it with just +30 novel weapons and no s-affixes at all (I was coming back to the game and it was foreign to me). If you have just an atlas you can steamroll through these requirements, even moreso once the latent almost doubles in damage soon.

I feel like expert right now just separates the people who just don't care from the people who care at least a microscopic amount.
    Pretty much yeah. The original expert was already like that only needing to clear stages 1-5 of first solo XQ. And yet, some people couldnt do it. People complain about expert not filtering enough players, but when you compare it to non-expert...well I am grateful we even have a filter at all

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Pretty much yeah. The original expert was already like that only needing to clear stages 1-5 of first solo XQ. And yet, some people couldnt do it. People complain about expert not filtering enough players, but when you compare it to non-expert...well I am grateful we even have a filter at all
    My main issue with solo XQ was Phaleg. Even when they brought they concept of being able to do 2 other Solo quests to unlock Expert, I refused to do them until I did the solo XQ and beat Phaleg. I managed to do it thanks to my Stil Rod, so the solo trigger quests were a piece of cake after that.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!