Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm really tired of "Expert" overflooded by noDPS scum recently: like skippind an extra round in Armada and Easter EQ 'cause of them slack and leach.
    Or clearing Elder arms less than 10 times instead of 12-15 and brind much less Cubes from there 'cause these fcks don't bother to use boosts on it too. All MPAs who can't kill Arms in 2 minutes must be fcking kicked from Expert matching for real.

I wish we'll have hardened reqs restricted for each class/character soon.
    Bruh, thanks for the clout from the necro buuuut that's really not the place to have that kind of statement,. This thread is make to help people bridge the gap, learn the game, access Expert, and hopefully continue improving while having fun. So if you're not going to contribute to this in any way, I'll kindly ask you to refrain from saying such things in this thread. If you really wanna whine, there are tons of better places to do so xD

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I'm surprised that they haven't updated it with a solo this or that on UH with S-rank.
    I kind of considered it but then just refrained from doing so mainly because UH is ultimately just "XH with more HP", and most of the people that did XH runs also have at least decent UH runs. That being said, I wouldn't mind updating the directory with UH runs for every class. If you and a few people just post here and say they would like a directory update with UH runs (just to know there is at least some kind of interest), then I'll do it asap !

I'm really tired of "Expert" overflooded by noDPS scum recently: like skippind an extra round in Armada and Easter EQ 'cause of them slack and leach.
    Or clearing Elder arms less than 10 times instead of 12-15 and brind much less Cubes from there 'cause these fcks don't bother to use boosts on it too. All MPAs who can't kill Arms in 2 minutes must be fcking kicked from Expert matching for real.

we already know that theres nothing you can do when ppl cheese their way in no matter how badly they play on their main class. all you can do is observe how bad they are and move on. I feel like I'm the only one who skips Elder, arms are a waste of time (when DQ destroyed 8s Dim weapon prices), 1 class cube a run is meh and the main fight is barely worth the time unless you seriously need Genon or S8 Shifta tier drop rate of getting a capsule from the crystal and Armada, I mean why bother unless you need those 15*s for Stil (DQ also destroyed Basilis 8's prices too and theyre pretty common to get). Elder arms are average 2-3mins a run which is fine, anything beyond that is stepping into bad territory

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I'm surprised that they haven't updated it with a solo this or that on UH with S-rank.
    they'll probably announce this next stream or after Ep6 has ended since it wasn't shown on the road map (at that I saw it wasnt there)

with all the power creep lately, it should be absolutely no problem for people to get Expert, the individual needs to get some skill down and learn boss patterns and they'll clear it easy.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm really sorry you didn't get your one extra run of Easter or your 2-3 extra runs of Falz Arms in. It must have taken a lot of internal strength to overcome such hardship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

people with unaffixed units,weapons and expensive fashion on expert matches doe

And I wish people with that unnecessarily rude attitude of yours would be immediately kicked from the game, but I guess neither of our wishes will come true.

If you are really that hellbent on getting away from that forsaken noDPS scum, why don't you just play things on your own? The way you sound like
    indicates that you can surely do everything by yourself without the need for other people.

Seriously.. the nerve to put a post like this in a thread that's out there to help people who struggle with unlocking expert and searching for advice...

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Expert mode was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Expert mode was a mistake.
    Expert mode is not responsible for entitled whiney people, it only gives them something to hide behind when they state BS such as this. I still do believe Expert mode is nice in the sense that it's a nice step to go try and challenge yourself to then try other fun and challenging quests that people wouldn't otherwise attempt, although how SEGA implemented it is...still questionable. I still hope SEGA tries and put some intermediate stuff, because going right from completely trivial seasonal EQs to solo raids/XQ and most of the UH single party/solo content is just wrong and is the reason why the expert hurdle is so troublesome in the first place.

In the meantime, while I fully understand people wanting reacting to the whine, let's try and keep it clean and not veer off topic !

Expert mode is fine. Player behaviour is not the game's fault, though in my opinion Sega could be held accountable for designing content in such way that treating other players and acting like in the above quote is the most rewarding for a player.

For some people finishing faster is not enough. They want to ensure that they earn more in-game stuff than lesser performers, that they belong to the "upper echelon". And Sega has enabled that with uncapped runs, or with being able to log in a different character to earn the rewards a second time then transfer the reward to the first character to bypass the limit. But capping runs is again "anti-player" design with PSO2's EQ system, because then you'd have to maximize running different EQ occurences, which includes waking up in the midnight for a scheduled (or even non-scheduled) run.

The above is standard in pretty much any online game currently.

Aaaaaanyway, to not derail the thread, even if players do not have access to the newest equipment (anything 15* weap / 13* unit) to maximise their damage output, they can still invest in hybrid affixes, for example full ATK with All Resist III on all units+weapon, which is 12% damage reduction.
    Having Etoile as subclass for massive-ness (ie. negating flinching/knockdown) for many enemy abilities can also help by reducing the time players spend trying to avoid incoming attacks, which in turn means higher uptime of damage abilities.
    Lifesteal affixes are amazing on classes with many "little" hits
    Do not ignore Timed Abilities
    Cook Meat Stir Fry for the extra ATK
    Purchase crafts for PAs/Techs that have been products of Great Successes
    Try to get all 8 ability slots for your mag, and stuff it with HP Restore A. Mate/Mizer production for builds with automate is also recommended.

Literally nothing is stopping people from forming their own MPAs but they're too lazy.
    Expert mode is an entitlement so you don't have to make your own MPAs.
    Splitting the player base is anti-player.
    Saying people have to play a certain way is also anti-player.
    If Sega actually cared they'd make affixing easier instead of continuing to separate the base. (which they kinda did, small step in the right direction)
    But that's just my opinion even if its the minority one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Bruh, thanks for the clout from the necro
    Man you're pretty blind to see I'm only reacting to it.

And my main isshue here CLASS/CHARACTER restricted Expert Reqs to pervent players to attend EQs whith classes they can't play well or don't have a proper equipment for it after cheesing their status.

For example you can compare me on the Elder Arms dealing minimum 3m damage with Full Connect each 20 seconds + about 500-800k with each Distortion Pierce used and some Hero barely ticlking it with his Rising Slash holding or BNS spam... nuff said.