Threaded View

What's bugging me actually is that all people are so much into this now and be like, oh I COULDN'T play this before and now it's finally coming here, it's so crazy, can't wait... etc., because
    it's really not true. For a long time the most important things that you could need to know in the game are translated by the patch. And you could play the game if you really wanted to.
    If little bits and pieces that are not really important are not translated, it would not turn me off from a game if I really wanted to play it.
    Same goes for the people who say like oh I don't want to get a PC so I can play PSO2 with the patch. It's not any different now because the Westerners now either need an
    XBOX One or a Windows PC to play the glorious English version. So that's not any different. People who don't own a PC or a XBOX One will also be screwed.

All this yapping about the english version being the greatest thing to come, I just think it's not that much different from what we have already (though the japanese server will still probably be the
    better overall choice to play). Maybe I'm just to harsh on people who are all YAY-PSO2US-crazy, I don't know. Overall I just don't have much hope for a game that gets localized 8 years after its initial release.
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Jun 12, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more