Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
I didn't spend a dime on the Japanese version outside of a physical copy of the PS4 game. I will however be spending money when it comes West mainly because I want to support the game but I also because I feel more comfortable spending money on the west version instead of using a third party credit card in Japan.
Yeah and I imagine a lot of people didn't spend a penny at all on the game and then complained how unfair they are treated by this game and it's pay-to-win-ness. If you go to the blocks filled with all the lobby-spamming english people there is always messages like, oh no I don't have premium, I can't afford this piece of clothing, whatever... it's always the same. Had been a popular point of discussion on JP PSU and it's not any different now.
I honestly would have prefered if this game wasn't free to play and have a subscription fee anyway. It would take care of all the people who don't care enough about the game to spend actual money on it. I mean come on, really. Premium is what, $15 a month? It's not an unfair amount of money really.

Also I don't know whats your trouble with spending money on the japanese version, I'm confused..., but there is no need for a 3rd party credit card to get AC or premium or whatever. Just take your smartphone (which you should have by looking at your previous posts telling me you only have consoles, smartphones and tablets), use PSO2es and get your AC without any need for a third-party card, webmoney or w/e.