Quote Originally Posted by S-T-H View Post
Also, regarding Windows 10:

Windows XP support ended April 8, 2014. Windows 7 mainstream support ended January 13, 2015 and extended support ends January 14, 2020. Windows 8.1 mainstream support ended January 9, 2018. Etc, etc.

I don't expect the Microsoft build to carry on any support for deprecated versions of Windows. The game has to be ported to Xbox One and that's the version that Windows 10 would get by extension. So the game would probably use whatever they normally do for security and updating. Just as well, while I don't expect a remake/remaster, there will likely be some minor graphical changes/upgrades. Things like lighting/shaders might be different.

So while the PC version doesn't require much right now, I do expect some new minimum requirements for this version. Aside from Windows 10, possibly a newer version of DirectX and whatnot.
people already on Win10 on Setting 6 (maximum you can get) so i dont think there will be any kind of graphical update at all unless Sega actually decides to do so which last I heard had no plans for it but this game isnt hitting till next year and we still got a good amount of content through the rest of 2019 so i wouldnt doubt Setting 7 hits toward the end of the year