Yeah nice goalpost movement. I couldn't care less if my class wasn't the best let alone that not being mentioned or implied in the post at all. In fact, I choose to play hunter when I first started because I always like playing low tiers. But instead of being a whiny bitch literally everywhere on the website like you looooove to do, I thought it would be better to just clear up some misinformation saying hunter is bad because it isn't and people tend to underestimate how much hearsay affects players opinions and causes more hearsay.

Last time I checked Gunner doesn't have the best time in Solo XQ, Solo destroyers, solo PD, Solo persona or Masq to name a few. However, since it is easier to complain I'll just do that huh? As much as I personally do not like this argument: How does Gu/Fi being broken actually negatively affect you? It isn't ruining your game experience since this is a Casual PvE game. I'm not saying the game doesn't need balance but there is no need to exaggerate how much of an issue it is.

I guess Iron will doesn't exist, hunter only has access to automate huh? Man I sure hate the fact that hunter only has holding current and sword, no other weapons or PAs next to holding current that can be used more effectively in the specified type of quest. But most of all, I'm disappointed that UHFF is the current endgame, and not some jacked up guru guru where performance barely fucking matters. What a shame.