but your post comes off like "my class aint garbage! its not bottom tier, its top tier! reeee!"
No. No it really doesn't. I guess because your combat vision wants to find something to be a fucking baby about and to start fights perhaps it does. The fact that the only thing I quoted from you was your tier list without saying anything about it apart from 'gonna ignore that one entirely' got you to start your bullshit is proof enough. Just based off the fact you say that gunner is one of your main classes and you are playing it alongside phantom while probably being an ex hero shows you clearly care about where your class is in the tier list than I do.

Here is some homework for you. Go to my original post and quote the exact point when I mentioned anything about 'you called my class garbage and I'm upset'. If you would actually read what was written, it was response to what storm said. He made another post where he explained that he hasn't played it in a long time. That was that. If you consider that post a tantrum then mate, you are just a retard plain and simple. Like damn even at the bottom of the post it references how strong Gu/Fi is. You seemingly cannot hold a conversation without spewing bile or just generally being a cunt.

Don't talk to me.