i think of the things I dont like right now are the UH fields that I brought up before and seasonals because hey, here are 3-5 new 15*'s that are all tied to specific bosses but here are mobs who don't drop anything new or worth bothering for so it gets to a point where you just rush boss spawns instead because there is literally no incentive to kill mobs.

Looking at the upcoming Worpal UH field, I think we already have like 2 drops now from it dropping from Dio (correct me if Im wrong) and 3 other weapons that are either going to meh or another camo but mobs wont be dropping anything worth while. It's basically like Nab UH; dead on arrival thanks to Gennon having overall crap Pots to them while of course having great aesthetics.

I guess that the lore behind UH fields is that the Lumin Mechs invading caused natives to get stronger??? but somehow only the bosses are effected? Unlike Ultimate Quests where everything changed there, why make the exception for this?

I get it that pacing content is needed but this level of lazy content isnt worth the time invest into these UH fields.