Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    wtf that base wear was sg scratch i smell all these genderswap are going to be sg scratch
    Well, I took that as a given considering the mini costumes we voted for last year are part of the current SG Scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, I took that as a given considering the mini costumes we voted for last year are part of the current SG Scratch.
    so the comunity are guilty for the mini suit plague in the last SG scratch , man i struggled so much just for Emir hair (key piece for my corrupted magical girl set ready once etoile its release)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    so the comunity are guilty for the mini suit plague in the last SG scratch , man i struggled so much just for Emir hair (key piece for my corrupted magical girl set ready once etoile its release)
    the scratch would be filled with Mini suit plague regardless of what we voted for. It'd just be different Mini costumes. Ultimately it was sega's decision to make the vote winners part of SG scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    next sg is revival scratch basically cluster fuck all old last three sg with some little of new thing