Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    pretty much echo'ing what Meteor said

You also have Ep1-3 to experience in OBT, thats another way of gauging the Story WITH an English dub for "immersion". seriously, just go play it,most of us are dealing with Quarantine right now, plenty of time to play
    Funny Story a short while ago i was granted permission to finally play the Xbox by my cousin and I was in the middle of Creating a new Character. (Female Deuman, Bouncer,) since The game was still installing and i couldn't use my main that i created way back during the CBT.

But the apprent true Owner of the XB1 which was my OTHERsecond younger cousin snached the controller from my hands and uninstalled the game...

So...Yeah.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Funny Story a short while ago i was granted permission to finally play the Xbox by my cousin and I was in the middle of Creating a new Character. (Female Deuman, Bouncer,) since The game was still installing and i couldn't use my main that i created way back during the CBT.

But the apprent true Owner of the XB1 which was my OTHERsecond younger cousin snached the controller from my hands and uninstalled the game...

So...Yeah.
    this excuse is so unreal im just done with this lol

play the game and get a proper experience, watch the anime and get a proper experience or just dont bother anymore
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    this excuse is so unreal im just done with this lol

play the game and get a proper experience, watch the anime and get a proper experience or just dont bother anymore
    Hey I'm serious.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12