Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I thought it was already established that the game's version will be end of Episode 4 / beginning of Episode 5? Or did we learn that it's further along than that?
    From what I'm finding, that is just speculation; the Twitter account has yet to respond to anyone asking about it (unless I missed it somewhere).
    My personal guess is that the CBT will have a lower cap, like lv45, and then they will increase it for the Open Beta and then "reveal" the Successor classes.

EDIT: So far, the only tweet I can find addressing it is this: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...95936563359744
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 30, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I thought it was already established that the game's version will be end of Episode 4 / beginning of Episode 5? Or did we learn that it's further along than that?
    It's really nothing out there to confirm were na is starting from at this time. If I were to guess it going to be its own hybrid client of ep 6. They will gate everything behind there release of an EP so as to not burn content right away. So you will get all the classes but be gated to EP 1/2 story/Eq at the start. Then 3 months after they open ep 3 and released the eq's that came from that time for example.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    It's really nothing out there to confirm were na is starting from at this time. If I were to guess it going to be its own hybrid client of ep 6. They will gate everything behind there release of an EP so as to not burn content right away. So you will get all the classes but be gated to EP 1/2 story/Eq at the start. Then 3 months after they open ep 3 and released the eq's that came from that time for example.
    Something like that would definitely gel with their statement, "Suffice to say that we plan to keep our E3 2019 promise while also creating an environment that is welcoming to newcomers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Something like that would definitely gel with their statement, "Suffice to say that we plan to keep our E3 2019 promise while also creating an environment that is welcoming to newcomers!"
    Ya we're just getting a bit less than 2 days of a closed beta. I assume when the next one happens it's open and includes PC also since they are gonna be connected and you wouldn't one 1 side to have too big of an advantage. The game was said to launch in spring 2020. So it can be anywhere from March 20 to June 20. Who knows how long the beta testing and such will last. But final version could really be up to date with Japanese servers.
    Chars...

Triton 135 Master of Guns
    the rest of mine just suck

Quote Originally Posted by Follisimo View Post
    you wouldn't one 1 side to have too big of an advantage.
    I've been seeing people say stuff like this for a while and I don't really get it. What sort of advantage would people really have in a game like this by getting a few days early? The game has so many catch up mechanics that I've seen people join within the last year and catch up or surpass me. A few days isn't going to give anyone an advantage of importance. If anything it'll give people coming in later more of a stepping stone as english information becomes more available.

Quote Originally Posted by Follisimo View Post
    Ya we're just getting a bit less than 2 days of a closed beta. I assume when the next one happens it's open and includes PC also since they are gonna be connected and you wouldn't one 1 side to have too big of an advantage. The game was said to launch in spring 2020. So it can be anywhere from March 20 to June 20. Who knows how long the beta testing and such will last. But final version could really be up to date with Japanese servers.
    Pretty sure the open beta will not include the PC, since we are pretty sure by the way things are established now that PC will be done after the release date.

LOL at the poster above who sings the beta will be level capped at 75. You do realize that the game is only going to be available for less than 24 hours right?

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    LOL at the poster above who sings the beta will be level capped at 75. You do realize that the game is only going to be available for less than 24 hours right?
    It's actually available for 31 hours. And honestly, if it were "all the content" as it stands now without putting limits on thing like the level cap, then you easily could hit lv75 twice (if not more) in that time period between ARKS Mission rewards and high EXP COs like Franka's and Kressida's.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 30, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...48445474242560

Well, Group chat is a Episode 6 feature. Native Voice chat scares me tho, unless they mean the XBL party system.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status...48445474242560

Well, Group chat is a Episode 6 feature. Native Voice chat scares me tho, unless they mean the XBL party system.
    I imagine the native voice chat will likely be an opt-in kind of thing, so I don't think you would be hearing random lobby talking.