Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Who would buy xbone right now when the new xbox just got shown off and announced for 2020 release? Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Who would buy xbone right now when the new xbox just got shown off and announced for 2020 release? Lulz
    $120 isn't alot of money. I spend that on AC Scratch... Wasn't a big purchase for me. And I have no interest in the new Xbox unless PSO2 is getting ported to it.
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    A year in the tech world isn't a long time I agree with you but, I don't think it's realistic to expect the people who even make this possible to cater to other platforms. Ya know? Buying a console at launch is a bad idea anyways... Just wait for PC servers, I'm thinking they want to get the bugs out of XBOX before the full release so I wouldn't expect it to be more than a month or two behind and you get the superior product at its release. That said, I'm already signed up for the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Hey do you guys think we'll be able to use our jp pc characters on Xbox? Couple years ago I was on the pc version with the English patches. I was thinking maybe you could just sign in with your seganet ID and poof?
    Since technically NA users weren't allowed I'd say no... On top of that, not all content is being released at first so it would be impossible to translate the data loss..

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    $120 isn't alot of money. I spend that on AC Scratch... Wasn't a big purchase for me. And I have no interest in the new Xbox unless PSO2 is getting ported to it.
    You can literally play xbox->xbox one games on the new xbox, i dont see why PSO2 would be excluded
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Signed up, don't know how much I will actually play but o well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    You can literally play xbox->xbox one games on the new xbox, i dont see why PSO2 would be excluded
    Then maybe I'll get it down the line. But for now I'm just getting ready for PS5
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    120 for refurbish? Not bad. Refurbish would last at least a year before something goes wrong. Hmm

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access

You can rent to own an xbox one from microsoft for $20 a month, $40 a month for an xbox one x. it comes with game pass ultimate and xbox live gold too. You own the console after renting for 24 months.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access

You can rent to own an xbox one from microsoft for $20 a month, $40 a month for an xbox one x. it comes with game pass ultimate and xbox live gold too. You own the console after renting for 24 months.
    That's actually not that bad. For a disc-free, retail would be 510USD (150USD for the console and 360USD for 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate), but you are only paying a total of 480USD (all of this before applicable taxes), and you can trade in the console in 18 months for a Series X (which is plenty of time for it to be in full swing with its game library); the only issue is that you have to finance, and can't just pay directly with an existing credit or debit card (which might not be a bad thing to some degree as it can help slightly.boost your credit as long as you are making payments on time, but does require that initial approval from their financing partner).
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 19, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

I really would like to get this but live in UK am I screwed? I have an Xbone