Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
So, saying that we could get a full party during the week, to get, let's say ~45 to 60 minutes worth of runs (if we go with XH, that could be about 8 to 10 runs) over a few days, considering schedules, it leaves us with very little wiggle room.

I'm PST, so 4pmEST for me is 1pm; going by EST, I don't get home until between 6pm and 7pm and I start dinner at about 7:30/8pm, and can sit down to play for the rest of the night at about 9/9:30pm which gives between one-and-a-half and two hours before the typical 11pm EQ; and then silo1991 isn't available until 9pm.

If we can get organized and running between about 9pm and 10pm every day this week (excluding Tuesday due to maintenance), we could likely get 40-ish runs in by the week's end (more if we run up until the 11pm EQ), not counting any occurrence of the EQ that may pop up in next week's schedule. We could also try for after the 11pm EQ, but then that falls into random EQ territory.

We could also try for Saturday, but with it being Super PSO2 Day there is the consideration of whether people would rather be leveling or running the LQ.
Sounds perfect for me.