Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
what sort of delusion are you under to think this? are you just taking rumors and made up posts as fact that this is going to happen? you've been playing this game for years, get real

and fyi, NA will be getting content drip fed to them for awhile so Successor classes won't be available on full release right away unless they make a change of plan. So there will be some delay in content until theyre actually caught up but man, they are in no way getting content before JP unless its some West collab being added

if you're joking around, cool, im aware of the morons who legitimately believe the fake info being spread

look im not bashing you exactly but you've been hovering these forums about this game for some time, you've used the excuse already that you didnt have the time or whatever means necessary to play this game YET you were able to make time for a CBT version of the game while a version that already exists at any point time from the moment you started posting here up until now to get a real taste of the game but its excuse after excuse.

im not mad at you but i mean, come on, you could have formed a proper opinion about this game a long time ago without having to play the NA CBT to solidify how you felt. The only thing you would have missed out on is like most of the voice work done, kinda about it

A long time ago I had a pretty biased opinión on all of the 3D Phantasy Star games, It's not really A good feeling to see a natural conclusión to a franchise only to see it go off the deep end it wben it suddenly gets "brought back"
For the sake of trying to go for the next big thing. (PSO) Destroying the name vía huge blunder (PSU) Or just outright
mutilating it beyond compare (PSO2 EP 4, IDOLA) Worse yet you could also pretend You care about a franchise by celebrating a Aniversary only to come out with some something that says You really don't give a damn (Again IDOLA) So i aplogise my Opinión came so late:

I think all of the PSO/PSU games are great games in thier own right but are they capable of carrying the Phantasy Star name? Absolutly not.