Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

I got Liberate GS, Atlas Ex GS (new pot) and Lummigunny, which elements should I give them?
    If you don't feel like grabbing a Darkbanisher GS, then I would suggest Liberate for Fire and Atlas Ex for Light personally. All three styles are good but Fomel is definitely ahead of the other two for Bossing, so you want your strongest GS (in this case Liberate) to be either Fire or Dark for Fomel.

Lumigunny, I would also suggest setting it to Fire and also putting a Poison Affix on it.

Since we are going to be getting new floors in Divide Quest with the introduction of Shiva herself being a floor boss, having Lumigunny for Fire will give you a reliable way to stun Grav on floors that you have to fight it. The reason why you want a Poison Affix on the weapon and not many people know this, is because both Burn and Poison do ticks of 10 million damage to Primordial Darkness in the final phase of the fight.

EDIT: I'll put in my own question as well since i'm still learning Luster. I have Fomel down to a tee. I don't use Baran too much and I know Zandi is apparently the go-to for Mobbing. How exactly do you go about mobbing properly with it? Is it literally just using the Enhanced Normal Attack to clump things together and just go to town on PAs, or to dump Gear on the Weapon Action? I'm at the point where any EQ that isn't Primordial Darkness i'll be doing on my Alt and for Viva Las Vegas, i'd rather know how to mob with it properly before I go into it to level on UH.
    Last edited by Renzix; Oct 3, 2020 at 02:31 PM.