Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genessis

https://new-gen.pso2.jp/

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...45828773367815

https://new-gen.pso2.com/

Revealed during today's Xbox Series X showcase, New Genesis is being described as the "latest entry" in the Phantasy Star Online 2 saga, and promises to deliver game system and graphics engine updates.

Supported platforms for the game is different depending on the region... For the North American, will be released on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC. However for Japan, will be released on PS4, PC, and Cloud (Nintendo Switch / PC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26483/

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Phantasy Star Online, we will be aiming for even greater heights and reshaping the story, game system, graphics engine, and character creation system. PSO2 will be reborn as an open-field online RPG, with a renewed battle system and game system to match!

The twin universes of PSO2: NGS and PSO2 exist side by side! Both are playable!

You can continue to enjoy the original PSO2 even after PSO2: NGS has been released. Accounts that have been playing PSO2 will be able to hop between PSO2: NGS and PSO2. However, because the game system is vastly different, we would like to explain what exactly is changing with PSO2: NGS below.

Create even more gorgeous characters with the new and improved graphics engine!

With the new graphics engine comes enhanced character models. In addition to the features present in the current character creation system, you'll now have even more detailed options, like changing the luster of your character's skin. Characters will also be able to move their fingers now! Furthermore, you'll be able to wear more accessories—as well as change their locations—creating even more customized characters. Because PSO2: NGS's character creation system is compatible with that of PSO2, players are free to decide which one they want to use.

Finally, PSO2's core graphics engine will also be overhauled, allowing you to use characters created with PSO2: NGS's system within PSO2 as well. Naturally, ALL character creation info from PSO2 (including items linked to emotes and other previously registered data) will be compatible with PSO2: NGS!

Note: The system requirements for the PC version will increase when PSO2 is updated to meet PSO2: NGS's standards.

Changes to the Game System

Because PSO2: NGS and PSO2 will have different game systems, some of their respective elements will be incompatible. The following points will summarize what we can announce at this time.

Note: While PSO2's graphics engine will be overhauled, its game system will not change. You can play the exact same content that you have until now.

⬧ Items That Are Not Compatible With PSO2: NGS

The following items obtained in PSO2 cannot be used in PSO2: NGS.

⬨ Items Obtained in PSO2 That Cannot Be Used in PSO2: NGS

Skill Rings
    Consumable Items used for battle, growth, and enhancement
    Boost Items
    Materials
    Furnishings
    The above information is subject to change. We would greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter.

⬧ Regarding Player Data and Character Growth

⬨ Player Data

AC and SG can be used in both PSO2: NGS and PSO2.
    Because Meseta, FUN, and other currencies greatly affect the balance of the game's economy, these cannot be shared between PSO2: NGS and PSO2.

⬨ Character Growth

Character growth will not be shared between PSO2 and PSO2: NGS.
    ⬨ Examples of Character Growth Elements That Are Not Shared With PSO2: NGS

Level
    EXP
    Class Skills
    Photon Arts
    Techniques

⬧ Regarding Weapons, Units, and Mags

Weapons, Units, and Mags obtained in PSO2 can be used in PSO2: NGS as well. However, their functions, abilities, and appearances will change in accordance with PSO2: NGS's game system.

Note: These changes will only occur when playing PSO2: NGS. They will retain their original functions, abilities, and appearances within PSO2.

⬨ Weapons

While the fundamental weapon design will not change, their stats, augments, and potentials will. Additionally, some higher-rarity weapons may not be equippable until your character has reached a certain level. For weapons pertaining to classes that have not yet been added to PSO2: NGS, they will be unusable until the relevant class has been released.

⬨ Units

In PSO2: NGS, Units will become armor that is not visible. Even Units that have been obtained in PSO2 will become invisible in PSO2: NGS. Furthermore, similarly to weapons, their stats, augments, and potentials will change, and high-rarity Units may not be equippable until your character has reached a certain level.

⬨ Mags

Although Mags within PSO2: NGS do not affect your stats or aid you in battle, Evolution Device data from PSO2 will carry over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New job openings

http://pso2.jp/players/recruit/#globalNav
    Last edited by Maulcun; Jul 24, 2020 at 03:14 AM.

It just showed on the XBOX stream and the graphics look modern now.Guess PD reset the entire PSO 2 universe or sum shit.

so is this gonna be an expansion or totally new game? its looks so cool

ninja'd
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jul 23, 2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: ninja'd

those new enemies i think it might be Great light minions , Lighters ?

edit: i watch the trailer again and i wonder if this new expansion will have the Mabinogi concept of allow you to progress the more you use the stuff
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 23, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

The question is... is it a brand new game or an expansion?

I'm so thrilled yet confused, lol. The UI looks about the same, so is this "Not Episode 7" or something else entirely?

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Thumbs up Here we go. Hope it does not take 6 years to get to the US..

OHH yea this is a seller for me. I lit up when I saw it (^_^). I wonder if the current epsoide 6 is meant to be a bit of a preview of this title. I see simular style of enemies.
    Last edited by lostinseganet; Jul 23, 2020 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Extra Hype.. No VR.... :(
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

If it’s an expansion I’ll just stay relaxed if it’s a new game I’ll go hyped