The Luster thread is 99.9% Luster main and that's probably good so here is a new thread about old school gs using lu sub.
All other gs threads are ancient / by long gone users.

Disclaimer, I'm creating this thread now because no one else has and like probably most people I have so far ignored lu sub and focused on lu main but I will not maintain this thread or format it in a useful way like ArcaneTechs does.
If the mods want to / can work some mod magic and someone else would be willing to take over the thread I am fine with that.

That aside, the basics of Luster sub:
Strike damage buff: 70%
Range damage buff: 50%
Tech damage buff: 55%
Pet damage buff: 45%

On Te main Shifta and Deband triggered by Voltage have the same propreties as when used manually.

I checked some damage on Rockbear, pretty much all midair and wrote down numbers popping up commonly, I did not distinguish between normal and crit but if main class crits more often that means I probably wrote down crit damage instead of normal damage.
Using Guts drink and the same Liberate gs for all tests and all tests without team tree buff or any shifta / etc.. Also no High Time on gu main but using Fury Combo Up on hu main (to make testing easier), though no War Brave.

I noticed some things about old school gs pas:
Tri-Impact 0 seems to miss all shock waves at short distance and seems to do much lower damage a short range than at medium range.
The shock waves seem to only hit between 1 and 2.5 steps away. I only wrote down that damage.

On the other hand Ein Raketen 0's final shot does half damage at point blank but if you are a bit further, even if still close enough for all other hits to connect, it does full damage. The range at which you can still connect all hits but the shot also does full damage can be a bit finicky, though. At some ranges it's not consistent and I got half damage the time and full damage the other half of the time.
Seems like 1/3 of a step is min distance but unreliable and up to 3/4 of a step away you can still connect with all hits, further than 1/3 of a step away you do get consistently full damage with the final shot, though.

Kreisenschlag hits 3 times with the striking part of the pa but 2 of the hits are pretty far from where you aim and the first striking hit and the shots connect with. I.e. if you are at Rockbear head height and hit his head with the first strike and the shots the two other strikes will always hit the arms for half damage.
So for some bosses like Rockbear the numbers I wrote down are actually off, but for some other enemies and bosses they are correct.

I wrote down damage with a bunch of main classes using Lu sub and with HuEt as comparison to damage without Lu sub.
GS Lu sub.png